Obama lies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Syzygys, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Obama needs to debate an veteran of Politics like Mcain. He'd be exposed for the fake he is.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Redefine91 who McCain or Obama?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Obama would get absolutely owned. His little shield of "bring politics back to america and Audacity of hope" would wear off and his platform would get ripped to shreds

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

9. Beryl WWAD What Would Athelwulf Do? Registered Senior Member

And you somehow know we won't?

Getting out of Iraq is fully in our control. Bush is stopping it from happening. I see no reason why Obama couldn't make good on his promise.

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Obama is a neophyte IMHO.

He should be balancing a pizza on his head under Hillary's desk

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Pfff just kidding!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Michael

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Oh my god! A politician who lies!!!

12. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

If Osama is elected we will be out of Iraq :jason:

I'm sorry, I keep getting those two guys confused. Which one is the islamic terrorist? Maybe both? I'll call both of them Obsama. Ted Kennedy can't even get it right! :roflmao:

By the way, will Hilary bust open the prisons with another parol like the one Bill had? She has one HUGE voting block in there, them and the illegal aliens. It doesn't get more liberal than that. :m:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  13. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

A great campaign slogan:

A vote for obama is a vote for jihad!!!!

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Really?

I don't know much about his platform, personally.
    I haven't looked into it much, because I think he's just a little green to be president.

You seem to be quite familiar with it, however.
    Would you mind pointing out the holes in it and ripping it to shreds for me?

I'm really not interested in inanae nonsense like this:
    I am looking for insight into his policy ideas and valid reasons to vote or not vote for him based specificially on his platform.

Thanks!

15. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

People, I already explained the Iraq war in A Logical Republican thread, go and read it.

In short, except for Ron Paul and Kuchinich, no viable presidential candidate can or will vote for a troop withdrawal... The mentioned 2 are not viable candidates, so it doesn't really matter what they say...

Obama misspoke. He got into a corner, and accidentally committed himself for getting out of Iraq. Last time I checked, Iraq still has a shitload of OIL, so ANY politican talking about withdrawal is bullshitting you.

Get used to it, because we will be there for the next 20 years....

We are not building there a dozen fortresses and a giant embassy for freedom....

So in case Obama would be elected he would have a change of heart VERY soon. Right now he is tailing Hillary, so he has to say a few things that he is not serious about....

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

A vote against troop withdraw from Iraq is a vote for a draft, there is no other way to raise troop levels to the degree needed to win stability there. To support sustained troop levels indefinitely with no draft, we will either need to hire mercenaries, or bring in surrounding nations for their help, both of which have their negative side. Keeping Iraq all to the US is currently having a detrimental effect on our Army, which we are supposed to be depending on to fight the war on terra.

Those embassies can be used by the Iraqi Army and Police, they need somewhere to beat their prisoners. That's whats happening now, we use the Iraqis to do the dirty work, in fact we can't stop them from doing so.

17. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Maybe they need gun control over there. Like they say, if you ain't got a gun you ain't shiite.

18. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

We already do. According to a newly published book, the level of "private contractors" aka mercenaries is 40+ K.

I hope everyone noticed the fraudian slip. Terra means Earth.... :bugeye:

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Don't be too surprised if a strain of Ebola brakes out in Sadar City.. . . .

20. Beryl WWAD What Would Athelwulf Do? Registered Senior Member

Maybe you need to read this: http://www.beyondchron.org/articles/A_Kenyan_Speaks_About_Barack_Obama_s_Name_4277.html

Also think about whether you want to encourage a society where voters will actually take something as trivial as a person's name into account when thinking about presidential candidates.

21. Genji Registered Senior Member

HA! Mc Cain?! Are you serious? King Flipflopper? PLEASE! You should read the newspaper more often. Obama could wipe the floor with that dried up old joke!

22. Roman Banned Banned

Redefine's the type who thinks Bush won the debates against Gore & Kerry. I guess parroting the party line while looking clueless is what he likes. Probably reminds him of his dad or something.

23. Genji Registered Senior Member

LOL!!! He gets it from his Dad. He's too young to be so impossibly cynical.