The universe. our reality !!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Frank El-Gerbi, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Frank El-Gerbi Registered Member

I am sure many have pondered the same question; what if we did not exist ?? to be more precise, what is the state of non existence? what if there was no universe, the one we now know in our limited way ?? it blows your mind into fragments just thinking about the concept. State of non existence can not possibly exist because a void actualy is a state of existence, therefor existence in a particular dimension or dimensions is the only possibility.
    Many of us whom are interested in this subjects are avid followers of scientific research in astronomy and laws of physics; theories describing our universe, how it started and where its going with popular concepts of the Big Bang, the expanding universe, its recycling and rebirth through black holes, Supernovas, Quasars,...etc. in my case I become more perplexed and at a deeper loss with all those theories, for one reason, all the new concepts lead us to believe that our universe is finite and that it has boundaries which brings us back to the above quandary, if our universe is finite; then outside its boundaries nothing exists, which we know is not at all possible; I think our knowledge of the universe is still in its infancy where we always end up hanging our hats on Einstein and other classic laws of physics, nothing against Einstein, mind you, his laws worked fine for our limited concept of the universe.
    I think time has arrived for us to liberate our thinking from three dimensional and four dimensional formats; I think a new avenue should be explored which is an expanded and more logical approach than the string theory, basically that existence and I prefer to use the term EXISTENCE rather than term UNIVERSE; why call our universe existence ? very simple, our universe is only on facet of a multi faceted existence where matter and Energy can translate into another non physical form which we have not discovered yet and they merge from one form to another intertwining, separate in their definition, never mixing or encroaching on one another, both are united and doing an eternal dance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. orcot Valued Senior Member

... many problems have disapeard by changing their names

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Frank El-Gerbi Registered Member

Hologram concept

:thankyou: A very interesting article Teetotaler, I read it with a great deal of interest, actually it is a plausable direction in explaining Existence.