are less than smart girls attractive?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Zardozi, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

well? i just found that some girl im talking to is even smarter than i first thought. And now i find less attractive

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. VitalOne Banned Banned

maybe you feel threatened....I don't have a problem with smart girls, in fact I find smart girls to be very attractive...either way everybody knows that all girls are sluts

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont understand..... i find intelligence attractive. i find dumb girls boring and do not like talking to them, i like to be stimulated in conversation,

why would you be less attracted to a smart girl? i dont get it. its the opposite with me i hate air heads they annoy me and irritate me alot. and if a girl annoys me alot i find myself not attracted to them anymore.

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

this one too? She claims to have a masters degree

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. VitalOne Banned Banned

Yes, ALL girls are **** (censored), however our culture conditions people to believe that it is not so, when in reality, in truth it really is so....

In our society, someone like samcdkey (a female) wouldn't mind if someone says "all men are perverts" but would give VitalOne (me) an infraction for calling all girls sl*ts (I had to censor it, or else I would recieve another infraction)

This is how feminism works, say something bad about females its horrible, say something bad about males its great, lets glorify it, feminism is about gaining unequal rights (women over men)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Then you have a MAJOR problem with insecurity. Grow up!

Personally, I find intelligent girls/women much more attractive than "dumb" ones.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

so why is my wife a slut?

when we first started going out, we didnt sleep with each other for over 8 months.

how is that slutty?

peace.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

same with me, i am almost repulsed when i find out women are air heads. it makes me shudder hearing that typical airhead voice. (you know the one i mean)

peace.

12. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

What about her intelligence makes her uglier?

Intelligence usually makes people easier to get along with, and less mundane IMO. Think of coming home one night - you decide to tell the girl about your day

You: "...and then Bob tells me to resubmit the design proposal by next week so they can send it to the law firm for final approval..."

Normal Girl: -- she smiles and nods, gives you a big hug + kiss, and says "I'm so happy for you! I'm sure you'll do wonderful! You're such a hard worker!"

Smart Girl: "so did you guys decide to go with the Aracorp design or the Sphenzki design? From what you were saying last week, I'm sure the legal department is going to have a field day!"

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

normal girl = ok for the first couple of days, then makes you turn into cho and go on a killing spree after a few weeks.

wait dont arrest me for that comment i am entitled to freedom of speech you fascist assholes.

peace.

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

lmao dude I'm awake really late here but that's the funniest damn thing I've read on the forums in quite awhile. I'm not sure I'd go that far but seriously I would like a girl that's moderately intelligent, but brains doesn't mean she understands stuff. I would rather have a female that could understand things more simply rather than an all knowing brain. For example you look at a girl and she looks back, she knows you wanna fool around.... now all brains just looks at you and doesn't realize it... maginify that times 3 or 4 and you get what happens in a relationship with her. She'll end up ignoring every little glance or comment that really means something. Not a fun way to end up.

15. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I'll wager you don't get infractions for using demeaning words when talking about women but for stupidity in general. The only reason an intelligent women wouldn't intimidate you is because you are too dumb to know better.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

No, the real problem is that she's smart enough to realize how dull and boring you are - and wants very little to do with you because of it.

Smart girls, like smart men are actually MORE preceptive - the exact opposite of what you are saying! (Now guess which category - dumb or smart - that puts you in?)

17. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

Dumb girls are too predictable, they're not much fun after a while, and I almost end up being a manipulative bastard just because a girl that's significantly dumber than me has very little perception of what's going on and I have a high degree of control over where the relationship wanders. As I am not a sociopath, this disturbs me, and I very much prefer women on par with me who can keep me on my toes just as much as I can her. It keeps me in a slight suspense, it teaches me things, and any relationship like that ends usually with me and that girl being on good terms and still talking to this day. It's just way more fun for me

18. draqon Banned Banned

i find intelligent girls much more attractive. In fact intelligence overshadows beauty for me.

19. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I have to admit that I'm personally a bit unfair on this end. There's a definite limit to physical unattractiveness I'm willing to put up with. A woman who is smart as a whip, but obese tends to drive me away...........unfortunately.

20. draqon Banned Banned

same thing here...to a degree of course.

21. Roman Banned Banned

draqon, have you even made it to second base?

22. orcot Valued Senior Member

What do you think of introspective women that also studied a lot of psygologie and is 4 years older then you and and let's people make (police) statsements for a living? Try living with that... I love it

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Me too, but a sense of humor and compassion is a must.