Virginia Tech - Will Students Leave?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Apr 19, 2007.

?

Answer

Poll closed May 4, 2007.
  1. I would transfer

10.0%
  2. I would stay

50.0%
  3. Some students will transfer

50.0%
  4. No students will transfer (no more than usual).

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It's a poll. This one is better than my usual run-of-the-mill stuff. I'm asking whether you guys think any students will transfer to another University after this incident? If you were attending school there would you transfer?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sputnik Banned Banned

Sderenzi ............please stop polling more than twice a month ............

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I don't think I would. I can't say for sure because I'm not in that situation and I haven't been affected by it in any way.

I'd like to think that the students stick together and feel stronger, and are more compassionate and caring towards 'loners'. Or people that don't seem 100%.

It is America though. You guys do like to over-react to things. Remember the amount of Americans who didn't travel or let their children travel after 9/11?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Some might, some might not.

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Hell, you can see on the news students are leavng the school. So that answer is a no brainer. If I were a student there, I would stay.

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

10. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

darksidZz, you’re always making polls, and they’re always nonsensical, they never make any sense.

The poll title would suggest we are polling about whether or not the students will stay at that university, right? Now the two first options contradict the title as well as the other two options - you've mixed two completely different polls. The poll is worthless. Toss it in the bin like all the fucking rest. And you allow the participant to tick all 4 boxes, what the fuck is that about?

You’ve had months of practise, come on, pull your socks up