War Czar?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NDS, Apr 19, 2007.

1. NDS NDS Registered Senior Member

Okay, I support Bush and all... But WAR CZAR? LOL. I'll admit this is getting a little out of hand.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

Anyway to expand government and the neoconmen will do it! Do you think little George knows what a czar is?? How many Americans know pre Soviet Russian history!!! What a joke. Bush is a failure and needs appointments like this. He's just too busy kissing Saudis.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

From what I read, three have already turned the job down. - Why get your name tranished with Bush's Iraq disaster?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What's with the Soviet/Nazi titles? War Czar? Homeland?

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

They have just changed it (I am not kidding). The new title is:

Execution Manager

So far 5 generals said no to the position, one added: this administration doesn't know what they are doing...

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I thought the cons believed in smaller government.

10. Roman Banned Banned

This administration is only conservative on issues like "where I can stick my dick," and "biblical science."

11. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Not necessarily so. More accurate would be "more concentrated" govenment. - I.e. get the big bucks (your tax dollars) into the hands of the relatively few who will give a significant fraction back in campaign contributions, even if this requires a new government program (like the push to make alcohol from corn).

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

No one is going to take the position. It's obviously a scapegoat job - one that they can point to as being the reason for failure.

13. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

lol no surprise george bush has made himself look like a jackass, and even when he gives speeches, you can tell he is struggling to read the letters, with a twisted smile on his face and a position which makes him look like he's constipated.