I'm Attacked!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Apr 18, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Read below... was I wrong to say this? Is it untrue and evil of me? What do you think of the admins comments?

Post subject: Shooting at VA Tech

Member:

Anyone else watching the news? There was a shooting at Virginia Tech this morning, which is now being described as the worst shooting event in America's history: at least 31 dead and around 29 injured. No word on motive or anything else yet. I've been watching CNN since about 3pm, and they've basically been saying the same stuff over and over. Anyone know anything else?

Member:

Nothing other than the shooters are morons. They all just run in and shoot people. Usually because they can't handle stress which gets turned into hatred. So if there is a motive it will probably come up within a day or 2 and not within a couple of hours.

Everyone here is too pre-occupied with the coast wide storm that is flooding our houses.

Member:

I read it has something to do with the main guy's girlfriend. They were just lining people up and shooting them. WTF. Seriously messed up.

sderenzi said:

I read more recently the man was 23 and a student there. It's not clear if his motives revolved around his girlfriend but the facts indicate he was smarter than most of those around, after eliminating the female and someone that was interfering he then took a stroll to the other side of the campus. There he opened fire on students in school... it was said he might have seen a couple together and become angered, thus deciding he'd kill anyone he could find and then himself. No word yet as to why they held a memorial service only days after the intense massacre. Wouldn't it seem abit odd to openly hold proceedings when the parents of those murdered haven't even had time to mourn...?

admin said:

I had paragraphs written out about your post, plus another couple paragraphs about what you posted on your blog about this. But it's not worth it. I honestly believe you are mentally unhealthy. I'm considering banning you for this post, and even though it's not on the Hymn site, I'm REALLY considering banning you for what you wrote on your blog concerning this. I'm not sure we need people with thoughts like yours around here.

I'm sure I'm overreacting a bit and being an asshole here, but saying things like the shooter is "smarter than most of those around," and that it's not his fault that he shot these people, and that the school is worse than he is because they had a memorial service is just incomprehensible to me. It really is. I cannot imagine how one would rationally come to these conclusions. Shit like that is right up there with, if not worse than, Jack Thompson blaming this shit on video games on national TV not hours after this happened.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

admins are Gods here, it is not what they say, as evil as it is, they hold the power over us.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It was on another forum dragon... funny thing is they don't even get like 4 posts a day, so I was wondering what logic he had in being so angry, he should be thankful someone posted.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

he saw someone to bow before him.

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Then why would you even care if he banned you?

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I was just wondering if he was right... if he is I intend to vanish from the face of this world for a very long while.. you may all wonder where I'm at though :shrug:

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

first it was your glorification of the columbine shooters and now this.

if a poll ever appears that call for your ban i'll vote yes.

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Why, I've not made fun of anything you post or insulted any members, I'm a nice chap :L

12. Roman Banned Banned

You've gotta admit, it takes some gumption to go on a murderous rampage.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Strangely enough the people rampaging in Iraq are seen as cowards by americans.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

and i don't glorify wanton murder like you do.
    furthermore i could care less if you make fun of me, my posts, or anything else about me.

frankly i agree with the admins.

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

You have a blog?

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It's on my profile

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Sounds like a fucked up piece of shite.

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I assume that you are an American. Just to inform you, in case you never realized it: the Bill of Rights prevents the government from restricting your freedom of speech. However, any private group that you are a part of may limit your speech. Admins on a forum can ban you for anything. If an admin here at SF saw a picture of you and thought you were ugly, they could ban you for that.

I don't know if you trying to imply that you freedom of speech was violated or not, but I will say this: get over it. Besides, there are thousands of other forums you can join. But, do not be surprised if every forum you join moderates what you say from time to time. Every forum owner has an agenda (conscious or unconscious). If there were no agenda, then what point is there of running a forum? I cannot think of one.

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

When I read shit like this from you...

And then you top it off with shit like this...

Especially when it was actually NOTHING like that, and these poeple were locked in a room with him and the ones that got away are the ones who jumped out the window...

If I was admin, I would have banned you after this.

20. draqon Banned Banned

As any day, admins hold the power, those pests who bow before them get to not die soon. That who hold the power, is right always.

21. orcot Valued Senior Member

DarksidZz you've provoked a reaction by glorifyng a complete and absolute nutter through placing words toughts and actions in the agresors mouth that aren't his but yours. You say he's smarter then the rest but aperently also jealose on other peoples fortune jadajadajada ending he disrupt other people happinis and gains nothings himself. And however I twist and turn it you don't come off good And I did reread it a couple of times. (But if thats a reason to ban you But like the admin says he's proberly overreacting)

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

too bad numbnuts wasn't among the 32 . . .

23. vslayer Registered Senior Member

haha, im sure sderenzi fits the 'profile of the average school shooter' heard this on the news last night, couldnt get my head around the fact that they have had enough school shootings to actually profile the people who do it.

you yanks really do need some gun control laws.