sderenzi - Sick :(

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Apr 17, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I don't feel so well, I feel kinda sick. Do any of you know how to make a headache and neck tension go away. Also I've been feeling kinda bad lately like my heads messed up, sorta like it's not right. Grr.. see I take Zoloft right, when I wait and take it late in the night it makes my headache go away and I feel better, otherwise I feel really weird and foggy-headed. I just am wondering, does taking Zoloft at a particular time matter? Psychiatrist don't tell me if it does, they seem to think it isn't important as long as I take it.

I've been on Zoloft 100 MG for like 2 years, sometimes I get depressed and down.. not suicidal really but I think about that kinda thing sometimes. Anyway so I've noticed that if I wait and take Zoloft later at night I feel better, but I'm kinda wondering why. Do you have any ideas people?

Also right now I didn't wait, I have this headache like in the back of my head, near my neck.... one more thing that's odd.... if I feel badly and depressed or anxious then massage the neck in the area it's bothering me now I feel better.

I feel worse now

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well what do you think guys? I'm just askin for opinions..

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Shut up

There's my opinion

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

ever hear of a doctor?
    if you are fool enough to rely on the opinion of strangers when it come to your personal safety well then drink a couple quarts of gasoline and then light your tongue.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Get that soda buying woman to massage your neck for you. Then when she comes closer to you, lunge at her with your tongue hanging out of your mouth. Also make your eyes look crazy and desperate.

8. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I will go find this female and do as you ask, I seek it!

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

leopold, ahhh it burns, it burns....

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

try not to take to much western medicine or white pills. i would suggest to stay completely away from antibiotics, paracetamol, and stuff like that they dont actualy heal you and fix the problem, pain killers just numb the pain nothing else.

and i find that they actualy make you weaker and more dependent on drugs to heal the body, the immune system gets weaker if it always accepts outside help, doctors fail to tell people this,

use some tiger balm and rub it into the effected area, it cures anything from mosquito bites, to muscle injury, headaches, rashes, soar throats, chesty coughts, but not stomach aches i have found it does nothing for serious stomach pains,

take up some qi gong and your health levels will rise amazingly, lots of people are going to say im talking bs but here goes, strengthen your qi (chi) join a taichi or qi gong class, i believe alot of pain and illness comes from bad posture and energy blocks in your system, when you allign your posture and meridians you will find you get sick alot less, i havent been ill for so long, i dont get colds or flu, and i train outside in winter with nothing but shorts on, in snow rain storms whatever, i dont feel cold much either,

but yeah seriously take up qi gong or taiji (taichi) and sort our your posture,
    get a pot of tiger balm too, but dont rub it near your eyes, western people tend to not be able to take it anywhere on there face, they start crying

peace.

11. draqon Banned Banned

12. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I feel better now, I am lookin for stuff to calibrate my display, I use to use E-Color but they're now gone, and the nvidia display optimizer ain't on x64, so now I'm stuck! Anybody know what to use besides Adobe Gamma for tuning your monitor?

13. draqon Banned Banned

http://www.drycreekphoto.com/Learn/monitor_calibration.htm

14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Easy enough to create a hypothesis, however it is just theory and it shouldn't be taken as factual without proper testing. When you sleep at night your body regulates it's melatonin production through the pineal gland. It's suggested that the UV radiation during the day stops production and at night because the UV level is lowered, production occurs.

It's also suggest that this is the reason why all those people that are awake during the night can be pale in complexion as they tend to sleep during the day and don't block the radiation out. Melatonin is the dark pigmentation of the pupil of the eye and also occurant in the skin in regards to tanning. It's suggested that it can absorb a small amount of UV however not as much as sunblock.

You could suggest that taking the drug you have been given too early might interfere with your bodies melatonin production, taking it a little later means that by the time it kicks in at least a little is produced.

Saying this though doesn't mean you should stop any medication if it has been aiding you, if you found yourself being concerned over the potential of not producing enough melatonin then ask your doctor for melatonin pills. Apparently you can actually get them and they apparently don't really serve any real use, other than dealing with any paranoia in regards to lacking production.

In fact you could probably remove melatonin from the theory altogether and just concentrate on realising if you feel tired when you go to bed, or if you feel "Settled" before you sleep.

15. draqon Banned Banned

stryder is cyber God

16. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

At least he didn't post a stupid poll about his headache. Thank heavens for small mercies.

17. draqon Banned Banned

[[

poll:

"Should I, a virgin without a girl, take some medications for my headache?"
    *Yes
    *No

Thread: Oh did I tell you I am a virgin. I need a girl real bad. Oh and I have a headache. :shrug: What should I do

]]

18. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

19. orcot Valued Senior Member

take some medication and then drink a lot of alcohel try to pass out in front of the soda girl and hope that she gives you CPR.

No serious be easy on the medication, before I got my girlfriend I let my hamster walk over my back and neck for a massage while having nothing to do and hoping it wouldn't crap in my neck.

Make sure you eat well in try to air your room each day and go to bed early.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Try not to take meds on an empty stomach. After breakfast is a good time, and I suggest taking it at the same time every day.

Drink lots of water (at least 8 glasses) and get at least an hour of vigorous exercise everyday.

Meds can only go so far, you need to help your body too.

I suspect your headache is a result of stress. The exercise will help you.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

get a hammer and smack your toes with it,

then you will forget all about your neck and your headache.

peace.