Would You Join The Military? - Yes or No

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Apr 16, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'm wondering how many here would be willing to signup for service in our countries finest. You know the problem with Americans is they're use to freedom but haven't worked hard to achieve it themselves. By joining the military you could certainly earn the right to be free, and maybe even gain abit more confidence in yourselves. I've seen it before, many lazy weak employees for Walgreens, Target, and Sears (to name a few) should really be joining the elite. I feel sorry for them because they'll never know the joy of serving, if they were to signup I bet they'd be amazed at the level of conviction everyone in the system demonstrates. It is important to realize freedom comes at a price, and that my friends means service!

Signup right now, join the good fight, declare your independance from your family and co-workers. Show them you to can survive in the world and not some small town with no future. You can become crippled at home or risk it on the battlefield we call service!

Join!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

if it leads to NASA, than yes.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No way with that SOB Bush in the White House. However, my roommate just joined the Army, he's leaving for basic tomorrow.

You shouldn't insult employees of big box stores for being weak, another friend of mine who works at Wall-Mart now was in the Army in the 70's.
    That's the problem with this country. Stores like Wall-Mart destroy small town America and undercut the middle class, and leave some good people without much choice for a career with dignity except the military.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It won't lead you to NASA, it will lead you to become a good person. You'll work hard, do alot of manual labour, endure alot of horendous exercises... in the end we'll ship you into Iraq and make a man out of you.. either that or you'll die.. but then if you die you were never a man anyway just a coward.

PS (this is designed to show the sillyness of the military, I don't believe in joining lol)

8. draqon Banned Banned

no, thank you than.

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

dragon you will join, I need to meet my quota for the month you gerk! Join us... become one with the US ARmy or Navy.. you can do it! We can train you hard, work you even harder, then occasionally haze you in rituals designed to test your mental strength.... yes dragon... come... join us..

10. draqon Banned Banned

my only purpose in life is: to be part of NASA and reach Mars

as well as to mate and have a child (who will live a successful life)

11. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Already been there. USN, back in the 80's. I don't recommend it for everyone. Contrary to what the ultra-right will insist on, required military service is not the cure-all for crime and delinquency (a claim I have heard all my life). In fact, all it does is teach the up-and-coming criminals how to organize better.

If I had a kid and he or she wanted to enlist, I'd want to be sure they really, genuinely wanted to serve, and weren't being suckered in by some flag-waving recruiter or out of spontaneous reaction to some catastrophe, such as the day after a major terrorist strike. It's not a decision to be made lightly.

dragon Are you taking courses to get into a NASA program? I'm not sure what the requirements are. Are you? I've always been curious.

12. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I concur with the mating part dragon. I seek to find a female for mating purposes...

13. draqon Banned Banned

yes I heard.

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I would join the FSB, they train you to shoot in the back real good.

15. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I would join only the Shaolin Monks... they have great strength and discipline...

16. vslayer Registered Senior Member

if you want to help your community, then why not join the local fire brigade, theyre always short of volunteers, and it wouldnt require 100% of your time.

17. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Hmmm, then might I make the suggestion that you stop posting on SF and concentrate on your studies and extracurricular activities? If you're serious about NASA and all...

That is, of course, assuming you're in perfect health: excellent vision, hearing, cardiovascular endurance and free of any congenital problems. Good luck with that, buddy.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no way! i would never join the army and be sent into battle for a war i do not agree with in the first place. the only way i am getting on any battlefield is if my country is directly invaded and i can see troops outside fighting,

i dont actualy like the west, we only want beef with sadaam because he backed out on the deal between us and kuwait we funded sadaam and gave him weapons, if he didnt go back on the deal we would still most likely fund him,

we are the biggest war criminals of all, fuck the west in actual fact i would rather fight for the muslims than for bush and blair, fucking cowards.

peace

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i could help you with that if you are serious.

peace.

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Michael Corleone.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

- N

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ive told you before dont refer to them as females, and dont refer to making love or sex as mating, they dont find that to appealing,

peace.

22. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'm semi-serious, speak...

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ok the shaolin temples usualy take full time monks on from no later than the age of 4-5 years old and of a certain bodybuild and height, but these are the old ways and much has changed now shaolin has become an international sucess,

nowdays if you can find a temple near you the monks will take you on and teach you as much as you want for a very small price,

i know of a few temples in china where they will let adults come and live with them free of charge full time, i myself was considering leaving the west for good and living in a shaolin temple in china, but i have ties here and obligations in the west so i cannot do that,

if i didnt have a wife and a kid on the way, no doubt i would have gone for it and traveled to china to be taken in by the monks for a good few years.

if i do a little reaserch on the web and calling around with some people i know,
    im pretty sure i could get you a place in a temple in china, they dont require the things that used to be required of people, i know adults who have gone to china and been taken in by the monks for a few years at a time, they gave a small amount of money to help fund the monks and they were allowed in,

and stop calling women females,

peace,