***Free Speech**** White People are Rednecks!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Ganymede, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Wait, why are you getting mad at me? I see White people calling each other Redneck all the time. Here's the proof. So all the people supporting Imus. Can you please support me in this expression of free speech. Since Jeff Foxworthy says he's a Redneck, then White people must be. If 50 can say the word Nigger, then so should White people. I kind of like this new Standard. Where we can call each other, Rednecks and Nappy Headed Ho's. (On the Public Airwaves, not limited to Televistion and Radio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XfgoaLPVAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw_vq7ad_rs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZDv5votio

****DISCLAIMER****

Satire!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

They call each other white trash too.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Redneck ?

Shee-it.

That's some weak-ass 'fu you got there, man.

'Round heah we all don' git owah haids in a lathah less'n y'all calls us crackuh .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

It's Religious Redneck Retard.

8. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Yeah, now stop botherin' me while I do my sisters.

9. valich Registered Senior Member

Oh man: "youtube," "youtube." Is this all you log into? Get a life? "White people are Rednecks" - "Rednecks are White people." So what?

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

We have a few rednecks here on sciforums too. Is someone supposed to be mad at you for that?

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

People should never be allowed to say or write anything. There are some people who might be hurt by what others say ...... so let's just not permit anyone to ever say or write anything again, EVER.

Baron Max

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I will point out that my favorite redneck story on earth has to be Foxworthy's bit about the guy getting his nipple chewed off.

If e'er the truth of comedy depending on cruelty was more clear than in redneck humor, I'm not sure what that sounds like.

Like Eddie Murphy with the bit about washing his dick in the sink. We're laughing at how stupid the redneck/nigger/spick/gook/hippie/Christian/pinko/raghead/bitch/Jew/goth/atheist looks or sounds or, according to the stereotype of the joke, is.

When the prevailing fundamental cruelty of humor changes into something more celebratory and healthy, fewer aspects of humor will be taboo.

Even when it's something like Denis Leary, we're laughing at how funny the asshole is.

Humor is a form of judgment, and that's fine. But if we're supposed to take it at all seriously, we will do so according to serious criteria. Or, at least, whatever someone decides are serious criteria.

And that's what happened to Imus.

Stripping the language of context in order to accommodate the contextually-challenged (e.g. rhetorically insensitive folks lacking any appreciation for subtlety or the utility thereof) is about as unwise as it gets. People need to be able to communicate more and better. Making the language clumsy and inflexible is no solution; it's akin to ... was it the Louisiana state legislature? ... proposing a law to make pi equal 3.0 in order to improve math scores among the state's students.

What about "nigger" is so important to any white person? I don't get why it matters so much.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ganymede, you're fired.