it makes sense.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 13, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

when i look up at the sky at night, and it is silent, from under a tree the branches slowly swaying in the wind, everything is calm,

it all makes perfect sense. everything is understood.

then i open my mouth and try to explain the universe and it goes horribly wrong.

its wonderful.

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pasquala Living on a Prayer Registered Senior Member

I can appreciate what you are saying. About two years ago my husband and I moved our family out of the city and on to a 10 acrea farm on top of a hill. There are mountains in every direction. The views are beautiful and breath taking, especially in the fall when all the trees are full of color, but nothing compares to standing on the front porch on a cloudless night and looking up at the sky. Everything seems perfect and there is no effect involved. You just be still, listen, and look. I've had never seen or felt such a wonderful feeling of completeness. It reassures me that GOD (for those who believe in GOD, which I do) has places every star in perfect place and all is right with the world. Words can not do justice for such a feeling and a masterpiece such as this. So you just say nothing and are grateful for those still moments in time when you take it all in. Sometimes silence says so much more than words can.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

its wonderful isnt it, its actualy perfect, people say that perfection doesent exist in true form, but when i look up and get that feeling of understanding i know that perfection is right there infront of me.

i do not know how to describe it and do that feeling justice, the only way for me to express that feeling is to smile, its amazing everything just makes sense, but maybe explaining it to others is not needed, aslong as each of us can feel that way inside of ourself that is all that matters, we can share the experience by actualy experiencing it, not by explaining it, (if that makes any sense).

i feel people look down at the ground too much, and around at our man made structures too often, maybe people would be more happy if they looked up at the sky more often

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

the only explanation is the feeling itself.

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

When you suffer you lose this. It's replaced with the opposite. Imagine.

8. LeeDa Danger! Read with caution. Registered Senior Member

There's squished hedgehogs on the ground. They don't seem to offer the same when you look at them. The sky is much more pretty. Though if you could see far enough you'd proberly see squished stuff as well.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

there is beautiful springtime flowers on the floor wich are amazing, fresh blades of grass with dew drops glistening, birds of different types hopping about chirping very happily,

but it just doesent give me that feeling of looking up at the sky at night time.

suffering is part of life, anything you go through millions and millions of others have gone through much worse in past time and present, life goes on my friend, acceptence is the key to overcome suffering, live for the moment and be happy while it lasts.

peace.