what do you dream about?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 13, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

what do you usualy dream about?, or do you have random dreams with no consistancy?

also do you try to translate your dreams or just enjoy them? (or dislike them if they are bad)

i usualy dream about people i know but the places are usualy always wrong but in the dream it doesent seem to matter, and about 2-3 times per week i dream about war, ancient and modern but i am always in the war, i have only lost a couple of fights/battles ever (wich i am proud of) i like to kick some ass in my dreams apparently, they are also my favorite dreams, actualy i prefer the ancient war dreams with swords spears shields and bows, more than the ones with guns tanks and bombs, they seem more skillful and fun to be apart of,

i also tend to get shot alot in my dreams or hit with arrows or crossbow bolts, but i cant feel them and they never kill me for some reason, also sometimes in my dreams there is a very powerful person (different person in different dreams not always the same guy) and he is near invincible and it is very hard to inflict any damage upon him, and i usualy have to cut off all his limbs and behead him before he stops comming at me, they are very worthy advesarys,

im never a super sayain in my dreams, i wonder why that would be cool.

peace,

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I dream of ways to help this planet with inventions that can be of great use.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Should I take the time and effort to describe all of the dreams that I've had in the past 63 years? You realize, don't you, that it might take quite a long time? Would you still be interested if, say, I posted the long, long descriptions five years from now?

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

Just my luck, my dreams summed up say that i will be the ruler of the new world.

Lord Jigar

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

thanks again baron for your usefull input,

peace.

9. pasquala Living on a Prayer Registered Senior Member

I have to tell about a dream that I had about a year ago.
    I was laying on the floor of a giant mansion type foyer. There was a hughe chandelier hanging high above me and my 19 yr. old son standing close by. The chandelier began to fall down in slow motion and I said "damn, that's gonna hurt". Then my son said, "Yeah, and you ain't got that insurance either". So I said "what insurance?" To which my son replies in an anoying voice, "Aflac! Aflac! Aflac!" over and over. I start to laugh uncontrolibly. What I didn't realize is that I was laughing out loud in my sleep. I apparently laughed so loud that I must have woke my husband up next to me. He thought that something was wrong with me as I have some health issues. He became worried and tried to wake me, but I just kept on laughing. I couldn't stop. Until finally shook me awake toask what was wrong with me. Now awake I continued to laugh. My husband now angry that he was so rudely awaken (BTW-he values his sleep) says, "I'm glad you find something so funny". Then he rolled over and went back to sleep. I love telling this story. I start laughing all over again every time I think of it.

10. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Hey EmptyForceOfChi!

You’ll love this dream. This was a few years back. In this dream I was actually Frieza from DBZ!?!?! I was Frieza!!!! Imagine that!!! I was a DBZ fan but nothing extreme, I loved drawing the characters, especially Frieza, he rocks my socks. Now in this dream I was Frieza and was flying through the sky. It was such a brilliant feeling, it was as though I had complete control, I was flying this and that way, I love it!!! I don’t know where it was though, it was dark, I saw blue and purple.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Frieza:

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

pasquala, that has to be one of the strangest dreams i have heard of, it made me laugh too,

and ghost, i want to kick your ass, im so jelous, i would kill for a dream like that!!!! thats it screw you guys im going to sleep right now, i have to make myself dream that i am a dragonball Z character i will do it, i know i can,

COMMON VEGETA.

aslong as i dont turn into dende or mr po po i dont care who i am,

peace.

12. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

lmfao

Yeah man, that dream was unforgettable. I'd pay to have something like that again :| Frieza is so cool, I love his voice, his tail, his feet, everything about him. lol.

I'm off mate.

13. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

I don't.

14. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

w.i started having xdreams the 2nd night after my fatal car accident.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2007
  15. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

I dream about boobies.

16. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I have a lot of different dreams. My favorite ones are about real life. I'm always somewhere that I've never been to, yet I recognise it. Usually with people who I've never seen who remind me of people I used to know. Nothing significant really ever happens, just like real life.

17. valich Registered Senior Member

Hey Chi! Glad to see you back! Where you been buddy? My dreams are always different: sometime good, sometimes not so good, but always very bizarre. If I described them it will fill a book and Carl Jung wouldn't know where to start to analyze them. I don't know if I should be blessed or pitied. Ahhh! Makes life more enlightening, aye? Probably helps create new ideas and thoughts in the morning.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

how did you have the dream, i mean like was there anything you did in the day that might have sparked off the dream? or was it totaly random.

i seriosly want to have a dream like that, i had a lucid dream once where i was a samurai warrior doing battle with hundreds of troops and i realised i was in control somehow when i looked down at my sword and drew the blade at will, i realised i was dreaming and started moving at high speed through the air and it went a bit crazy then i woke up because i knew it was all fake and that must have triggerd my waking.

i have had a few lucid dreams before, but i always end up waking not to long after i realise im in control of my dream. i wonder what causes that its wierd.

still the lucid samurai dream is nothing compared to bieng a dbz super villian!!!.

peace.

19. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Strangling lixluke.

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

hey thanks for the welcome back, i have been busy trying to change my proffession and start my own buisness so i dont have to work again when i am older

, i cant take bieng a personal trainer and teaching people self defence, while still trying to do my various martial arts training for my own benefit, its just too much i need a long break or permenent, also i have my first born child on the way, and i have moved home but still in london,

how have you been,

peace,

21. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

• Riding a bike that keeps bending in the middle.
    • Running away from a bunch of skinheads, then taking to the air and soaring like a bird.
    • Fighting a gang war on my local boating lake - paddling around in what appeared to be oversized coconut shells cut in half, and stabbing people as if my life depended on it.
    Make of those what you will.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

that sounds interesting, a gang war on a boating lake in oversized coconut shells with bladed weapons!, so is it like a pirate themed battle?

i was in hyde park on the boating lake in london earlyer today on those little pedal boats, and i was wondering how much trouble i would get in if i decided to declare war on the other boaters pirate style, you know like boarded there little vessels threw them off, bombarding others with cans of soda and other random objects i could get onboard. and generally went on a crazy rampage, but without actualy hurting people too much,

arrestable offense? my wife thought it was a bad idea and hit me. imagine the fun though.

peace.