Thanks CIA . . .

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by leopold, Apr 13, 2007.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.

The CIA led its contra army to spend the entire decade terrorizing the Nicaraguan people and their Sandinista government, happily allowing the contras to flood Los Angeles and other North American cities with cocaine to fund their efforts.
    http://www.narconews.com/darkalliance/

Gary webb, the author and investigative journalist that uncovered all of this was murdered shortly after he published the results of his investigation on the web.

freaks.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. orcot Valued Senior Member

2 gunshots in the head?!?:bugeye: He would not be the first to shoot his jawbone in a attempt but it does sound suspicious.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

the CIA knew it wouldn't get the funding for the latin american operation from the US government so what do they do?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Can this be classified as something bad the USA did for which it will be hated?

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

this was a covert operation by the CIA, totally unknown to the US government or its people.
    that's why they (CIA) got their funding through the sale of drugs.

hate the CIA, not the government or the people.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Is the CIA not a part of the USA?

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, the CIA is part of the USA.

11. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

The monkeys hatred festers like a boil on the rump of cerebus.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

The USA is hated anyway, so why shouldn't it just keep doing whatever it wants to do?

Baron Max

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

that finger of yours looks like it has a real nasty case of dermatitis.

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i bet the government knew of this, this does not surprise me, i think the US government knowingly traffic and import most of the drugs into the country anyway. same with the UK.

peace.

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Could you imagine the actions of the CIA are seen by others outside the USA as a responsibility of the USA, its government and its people (Since it is supposed to be a democracy).

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No, I am just going to treat this rationally, until I can't take it anymore and explode making an ugly scene.

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I think the government, like anyone else, does things that it thinks are in it's best interest, nationally and globally. That you don't agree is just that ....you don't agree.

But then, do all people always agree on everything that you do? If not, why do you do those things?

Baron Max

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Warning: your post appeared to be empty.

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

i suppose it could be construed as such

uhoh the monkeyman is on the rag.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats called a dictatorship.

21. orcot Valued Senior Member

yeah but dictatorship is over rated. Did you know that the pope is considert a dictator?
    Annyway you can hardly call America a dictatorship considering India's social class system. (Do they still have that annyway?)

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Are you saying that every decision that's made by "the government" should be approved by every citizen ....or else it's a dictatorship?

We elect government officials to make those decisions for us, Sam, yet when they do, we seem to think that we can bitch and moan about it. If we're gonna' bitch n' moan, why elect them in the first place?

Baron Max

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Our government was fairly outraged when they heard of Reagan's secret war on the leftists in Nicaragua, funded in part by cocaine and arms sales to Iran.