Amazing - Girl Buys Me A Soda :-)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Apr 12, 2007.

?

I think..

Poll closed Apr 19, 2007.
  1. Yes you will see her again

41.2%
  2. No you will not see her again

58.8%
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It's unusual, it's almost unbelievable, but it's true!

Here I was today working when this female entered our establishment. I do not know her name as of yet but she was quite cute. She spoke "Hi, I need to send this out for delivery" to which I replied "ok what's your method of payment going to be?" she then spoke "um we have an account but I'm not sure it's working right now" (due to unpaid balance). Her an I discussed the shipment for awhile, all the time she was making eye contact. I was somewhat surprised but figured she'd just had a really long day or something (thus her brain was malfunctioning). She began yapping to me about herself, saying she was not having a great day, then she said "oh well can I come back and pay later" to which I said "yea, I'll hold onto this for you and you can return with payment, we'll be open till 8 PM". The female was nice to me even though what she was doing was not that fun. She asked "hey is there a coke machine nearby" I was like "sure there's one down the hall on the right" she was like "ok".

Later I saw her emerge with 3 sodas, she drank one while sitting outside, she smoked, she had no cell phone (a plus) and was seeming to think of something. She left and went back to the other building once this was all threw. I didn't see her till many hours later, she came in with a smile and was like "yea I bet you're wondering what happened to me huh" and I was like "well not really but I knew you'd return". She said "I had to go all over looking for someone to give me a check to pay our balance, they wouldn't write me one for the shipment or balance, but finally someone gave me it." I was like "well that's cool, so let me look". Long story short she didn't do it properly the check was for the full amount and then some, I couldn't process it because it was to high. I did finally just take it, but who knows what'll happen to the 9 dollars it was over?! :shrug: anyways... the female said "oh, can't you just bill them later or something, I don't wanna pay again." I was thinking, then I said "yeah, but I won't be able to give you a reciept." She was like "that's fine."

When I was processing it for shipment she told me a story about someone stealing 1 of the sodas she bought, I was like "oh really, man that sucks." She was talking :shrug: After her story to me she said "so I'm gonna go get a soda, would you like one too?" I was like "oh no that's alright it's fine." and she was like "oh come on you don't want a soda, let me get ya one." I said "sure.. ok.. yea." She left and went down the hall to get a soda...

After I'd finished she re-emerged, she had a soda for me and herself. She was like "here ya go, it's for holding onto that for me so long." I was thinking "umm what else would I have done." She then was like "so we're all set?" and I was like "yea". She was happy and said "what's your name again?" and I was thinking "who cares I'll probably never see you again even though you're hot." I told her "Sam" and then I was like "well I'll see ya around later, have a good day ok". She was like "yea definitely." I was like "yumm she's cute and a little strange, but she tells good stories.

I doubt I'll meet her again but if she really was interested she doesn't seem to be the kinda gal to ignore people. grr I hope she comes back, she didn't ignore me and was talkitive... I liked her body too

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do you think I'll see her again? She seemed flirty..

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't know if you will see her again or not, THAT'S WHY YOU HAD TO GET HER NUMBER!!! She was totally flirting.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Dumbass! Find her, you dolt! Go! Go! Go! OMFG!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tyler N. Registered Senior Member

No, probably not. She didn't ask for your number or anything like that, right?

8. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

See that's what I was thinking, she was kinda busy but I figured her nice mood was the result of just plain dumb luck on my part. I appreciate she got me a soda, that was nice of her

She was real interesting too... what should I do if I see her again? I dislike imposing by asking a girl out when she's at work..

I admitt to being a dumbass, I would've asked her out or made more intense conversation but we were busy, 2 other people were in the store.

9. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

You dislike imposing by asking a girl out when she's at work? Say what? =/
    Ask whoever you want whatever you want, within reason. If they don't like it, they'll say as much or say a lot by saying nothing.

You are a complete dumbass. Do customers need to leave any contact details on the stuff they fill out? If so, use it and track her down. Did she mention which company she worked for or did you see what buildings she went in? If so, track her down.

This is a shining fucking example of what you've wanted for a long time. Grab it (the situation) by the balls and just go for it. Nothing bad will happen.

10. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Hey, that was your chance!!! That was like a gift from God, some prick on sciforums must be praying really hard for you!!! You sound like a fucking robot man, you’ve got to smile more, laugh, joke and that. She was trying to get something out of you but you weren’t responding.

At least we’re getting somewhere now. Next time you see her, talk to her, don’t sit there like a fucking lemon.

Its a start though. You'll get there.

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

at this point in reading I spit up some of the soda the female had bought me cuz it was so hilarious

I found her work address, I used the account number I had typed to look. She's in the next building in like the first level. Grr... I can't just go and pop in on her, who knows if she'd even remember and what would I even say?

I thought maybe since she was asking my name she had the intent to come back, otherwise what would've been the point?

12. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

You fucking prick! she's been in the next building all this time?!?!

And for fuck sake stop with all that negativity! what have you got to lose? nothing! she is the only one that is going to lose out here, but thats a different issue altogether.

Okay, she's in the next building, what do they do in that building? Would it be possible for you to go in there?

13. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Oh I can go there, I have free reign of the entire complex. The questions are... if I do go there and appear won't I be buggin her at work, not a good idea IMO. Also although I saw no ring she can't be single cuz she's super fine.

Also I see it now, I go into the building, find the suite, then what? With no name it'll be like fishing in a pond, good luck with that :L

14. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

DarksidZz, cut out all that negative talk. That sort of an attitude is not going to help.
    Okay. She'll probably freak out if you go straight into her office or counter on the first floor, remember she never told you where she works.
    Can you think of any valid reason to go the first floor? Can’t you say you had a problem with the transaction and that you need to get into contact with the person? do they have a secretary working there? You know the place, you know what they do, think of something! tell me what you’re thinking.

15. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Sam, she would have been great for you! She's a smoker, right? Smokers are sluts. In fact, that's probably why she was so nice to you.

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I am thinking that if the female really thinks I'm worth visiting again that is when I'll ask her if she'd like coffee sometime or stuff like that. I was thinking I'll just sit and wait, then be here and try reading Berserk Manga instead of wondering :L

That's a depressing thought :L

17. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

So you're giving up?

You don't like her?

18. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I like her

I just do not wanna bother her over at her job is all

19. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I've never known anyone else to be so bothered about interrupting someones job before. If you went in there and set the place on fire or started throwing things around I could see the issue.

Walking in, saying hey and telling her that you want to take her to coffee would take 30 seconds

20. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

So how else are you going to meet her? do you know what time she finishes work?

Mate, I'm gonna make a move, its late. I'll try and check this thread out tomorrow.

Peace.

21. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

He's just making excuses.

darksidZz, you have nothing to lose!!! Come on, show some balls.

22. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Dude, go to her. Go get yourself a bucket. Fill it with ice. Put inside that bucket 4 sodas of the same brand that you guys were drinking. Knock on her door.

Her: "Hello?"

You: "Room Service!"

Her: "Wha?"

You: "That soda yesterday was just the thing I needed. I was feeling really down, I had just seen "Inconvenient Truth" for the first time and was totally stressed about what I could do to help the environment. The smokes weren't making me feel any better, and then you came along. With a soda. It was perfect."

Her: "It was nothing."

You: "Not to me. It was perfect. So look, I brought you some in return. I was hoping we could go sit on the stoop and drink one, maybe have a few smokes. There is something about you, something that made me look you up in our accounts. Something that tells me that we should know each other. I'm sure you have a boyfriend"

Her (interupting): "I don't have a boyfriend"

You: "Oh, well but my point was going to be that it doesn't matter. I don't care if we never see each other again after these sodas are gone and our smokes are cold embers. I just feel like we should sit together for awhile. Like we should know each other."

Her: "I know just the spot"

Dude. Get on your game. Go get a bucket, some ice, some sodas, and TAKE A CHANCE!!! What is the worst that could happen? You get shot down and never see her again! What is the best that could happen? You have 4 beautiful babies and grow gray together.

(expect something between these two)

23. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

OOPS YOU MISSED IT!
    That was your only chance to score!