A Poll On Some Ideas...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Apr 11, 2007.

?

Possible Selections

Poll closed Apr 26, 2007.
  1. You should get a job on a cruise ship - if chosen advise how

20.0%
  2. You should go back to college and attend a University away from your troubles

60.0%
  3. You should quit and go on disability - maybe I could go back to school and stuff?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. You should definitely get your medications looked at, then try getting more to help you be normal

20.0%
  5. You should get a new hard drive for a new OS, even if it is Vista.. besides yours is squeaking.

20.0%
  6. You should stop going to therapy + psychiatric appointments.

40.0%
  7. Forget about woman, they're causing you trouble and you don't even have one!

40.0%
  8. You should go live under a bridge, it's easier.

20.0%
  9. You need to be committed or at least closed off from the world.

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Please select whether it's a good idea from the poll. These are things I've been thinking about for some time now, it's good to see what intelligent people would do.

1. I was thinking of trying to get a job on a cruise ship, this would allow me the chance to be away from the hell that is my parents, and give me a place to live. I'm not sure what I'd be doing though :S

2. I was thinking of trying to goto a University, but then again I barely passed high school and was having nightmares about it for years afterward :S It would give me a chance to leave the hell that is my parents and live in a relatively peaceful place (on campus).

3. I was thinking of quitting this job where I make 10.95 an hour to try finding one that's better. I know I can't get one that'll give me more pay but it's kinda stupid to work for such trash wages. An example is this... if I went on disability I'd make roughly the same I am now minus 200 bucks a month, lmao

4. I was thinking of upping my antidepressants or psychological medications to something to make me more zombie-like or docile. That way I could do anything and not really think about it to much.

5. I was thinking of getting a new hard drive to install windows Vista on, however the only thing wrong with the one I have is that it squeaks when I defragment it (who knows why).

6. I was considering that it's been 2 years since I began my therapy and psychiatry sessions, in that time I've not gained much except someone to listen. So maybe I should just tell them to f*** off since they haven't really changed my life greatly, it would save the insurance company paying.

7. I was thinking of accepting the fate I have no female and never again worrying about it.

8. I was thinking of going to live under a bridge with a tent from a sporting goods store. That way I could leave everyone behind and let them work their pathetic lives out themselves without dragging me down any further than I already have been. What gets worse than being homeless?

9. I was thinking of having myself committed into a psychiatric clinic so I don't keep getting more bizarre.

Choose from the poll my friends, use your scientific and analytical skills to determine an answer for each question, yes or no?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

What trouble?

How are you not normal? How will taking drugs change anything?

How much do you pay those guys?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

The trouble of being me. My life has no meaning.

Have you read my posts, I'm not normal :L Drugs change biochemistry of the brain, and therefore me.

Umm, I saw their billing thing for the session, like 90 bucks an hour, lol I pay like 10 with insurance.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.