If everyone could eat and live peacefully?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by supremebeingindeed, Apr 10, 2007.

1. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

What would be, in your opinion, the best way to direct you life based on the problems that plauge mankind currently? In my opinion, if I where the perfect person (or even close) I would dedicate my life to eliminating starvation because in my opinion if you have more then the basics to survive and others dont, your cheating others for your own benefit. Ive devised a plan and I want you all to comment on it. In order to to completely eliminate starvation, you need a constant, never ending supply of food. You need a buisness where people are going to be buying your product. I was thinking of starting supermarket advertising that all of the proceeds (besides the cost to sustain the buisness) will be used to purchase food and equipment for the poor. I would advertise that all you have to do is buy your groceries from my food chain and you will be helping the starving, disease infested children, I think people would choose my supermarket over otheres that are just using the profit for their own selfish personal gain. It would be like donating to red cross, but your not really losing any of your personal money because you have to buy groceries anyways. Would this be an unfair marketing ploy? Would it be legal or would i be prosecuted for a Monopoly of the Industry?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Call it:

Generous Food Bill

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

there is no such thing as perfect life. We can come close though.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't it make more sense to limit the total number of people on Earth through birth control? Then the problems of food supply could be solved with traditional techniques.

8. draqon Banned Banned

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

There is enough food to feed everyone on the planet. But not everyone can pay for it.

10. draqon Banned Banned

who gets to get birth controlled? And were is free will now?

11. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I think the GFB is a great idea supremebeingindeed, and people could come up with some great ideas for how to maximize the effect of the proceeds for the poor.

12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Exactly.
    There is no food supply problem, only political problems.

By the way, I think it is a great idea.

Start Here

13. draqon Banned Banned

The problem lies in people, their false ideals, their low will power.

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It is clear what must be done, we must eliminate the poor and hungary, then once the lower mammals are wiped out we can begin eliminating those not of above average intellect. Once we have removed these 2 strains from society we can then begin to build utopia. Of course we'll need to limit births, and when a child is born we should do testing to insure it's fit to live. Humans are silly, we can change everything by controlling the people on our planet, through control we can then begin to minimize foods given to all. By limiting food to sludge and the easily made sludge will become all food we use, dragon knows what I speak of..

15. draqon Banned Banned

no I do not know. All people are created equally. people must change themselves. Killing is not an option.

16. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Dark Side. By making comments like that, its shows why you are a 26 year old virgin.

17. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

lol again.....26 year old VIRGIN....i bet you only tell people that dont know, that

18. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

You mean chicks don't dig Eliminator kinds o' guys?

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yes, they don't dig them if they're nice guys. We nice guys are the scurge of society, we do all the trash jobs and let people treat us like garbage. Honestly you should consider that nice men are better than gerks, oh well.

20. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

How can an Eliminator kind o' guy also be a nice guy?

21. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

darkside is to feminine for the feminine women....he uses girl lingo...like "gerk" and "nice guy" then he does all the trash jobs and on top of that he lets people treat him like garbage like an abused women.

ouch

22. draqon Banned Banned

liberating people of their painful lives.

23. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Oh, I see, like Dr. Kevorkian, the chicks loved him.