if you were god what would you do?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 9, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

if you were the almighty lord of creation what would you do if there was nothing in existence apart from yourself. and you had the obvious powers to create anything you like for aslong as you like, what would it be?.

i would create the universe, sit back and watch what happens from time to time, and wait untill i created women so i can watch them shower from up above.

(no this thread isnt just to imply that god is a omnipresent pervert you sick bastards)

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I would make all woman treat men with respect, they would no longer be attracted to gerks instead of the nice guy. Also I would make nice guys have good jobs and not be so used in society... I'd make sure everyone was equal and nice guys would be able to talk to females easily.

PS I'd get myself sex from a female

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Get rid of all humans on Earth and let the animals of the world live in peace and harmony.

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

what about the chimpanzees that attack other chimp groups and eat them?

8. orcot Valued Senior Member

Looking at this place I would proberly leave for now and start over and if I couldn't or didn't want to border.
    I would proberly observe a event and then return in time to manipulate the situation to examen different outcomes. And such shit.
    I would however never go stroling with a perfect winged androgen body granting wishes a forcing world piece on humanity.

9. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

I load up a few programs from the super computer creating Adapt Program Universities of life that are created by myself & also morpheusl consort. "Protecting Light?" from Eternal Darkness. yeah, i'd have sex as every life form there is, except....

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  10. orcot Valued Senior Member

and perhaps collect everything that shouldn't have been lost like alexandria's libary

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I would create creationists to mock my creation and test the scientists who are after my secrets.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i saw a doc the other week when a group of chimps ambushed this one male chimp kicked the shit out of him and ripped his balls of and then ate him,

nice

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace.

13. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

That's an even better idea than mine was!

14. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

i would relax.
    make a giant spliff and a comfy bed just outside a cool nebula/galaxy and just........relax.
    i think i need a holiday

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

also i would send myself down to earth every once in a while as an evil dictator and try to take over the world just to see how far i could get.

hittler was god ?

peace.

16. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

17. orcot Valued Senior Member

what does that mean

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

That is the quality of eternity of which we all are manifestations.
    We are one and the creator and there is nothing in existence apart from that self.

p.s. Long time no see, EmptyForceOfChi, hi!

19. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

If I were God, I would create a physical universe, pretty much like this one, and hook myself up to every single event that happens in it so that I could experience my creation for eternity and never get bored.

20. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

Cool like an Artificial Virtual Realtity room like mine?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

I'd pick a star until I got there.

22. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I don't believe in any manmade gods, but if there is a god, I believe it does exactly that. Not like your picture, but what I said before.

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

hey wasup, yeah i havent been posting much recently i have moved to another part of london been busy trying to start up my own buisness, im not a PT anymore life is challenging me to a duel at the moment and i have to kick its sorry little ass, but im gonna start posting more regular hopefully because this forum is cool.

anyway enough of my recent life story i will continue that in another post, you didnt tell me what you would do if you was god. i would like to know actualy.

peace.