Proof that Bill Oreilly is a conspiracy theorist ***VIDEO***

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Ganymede, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/06/oreilly-rosie-jfk-conspiracy

The Hypocrisy of the Right is the gift that keeps on giving.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

So. We are accusing him of changing his mind?

I'm not a fan of the blow-hard, but if I am going to grant John Kerry the right to have changed his mind in a 4-month span of time, I'm going to grant O'Reilly's far-slower mind the several years between these two bits of "opining".

But hey, a slam-piece is fitting for the guy who specializes in slam-pieces. I'm just concerned that once you pull this crap you have stepped down from any pedestal you may once have perched on. Congratulations?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

This isn't about John Kerry. This is about Bill Oreilly saying that Rosie O'donnel is a traitor to her country because she suscribed to the 911 conspiracy theory. He stated that it was unconsionable for anyone to state that the US government would be behind the deaths of any Americans. While earlier in his career he propagated the JFK conspiracy theory on inside addition. I can see if Oreilly was a 21 year old college student when he made these statements. But unfortunately he was a fully mature adult with a Masters degree from Harvard. So he knew exactly what he was saying, and believed what he was saying. He has never publicly recanted his statements regarding his stance on the JKF theory. So I'm going to assume he still believes what he has preached in the past. So it's very hypocritcal for him to admonish somone for doing the same thing that he's done in his career.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

I will agree with you when I hear that O'Reilly still believes in his JFK conspiracy-theory nonsense. Until then, I will assume that his latest stance is his current and only one.

My point about John Kerry is not a slam, it is a point about party fanaticism. I don't belong to either party, so I give both sides the benefit of the doubt. If you are a party loyalists, I warn you that your position robs you of a similar defense. Nobody is allowed to change their minds anymore? Is it really good to be this reactionary and incendiary?

8. Tyler N. Registered Senior Member

Has he changed his mind much in the past?

9. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Who?