Russian Crashed UFO Film Footage

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Dave, Oct 7, 1999.

1. Dave Registered Senior Member

Did anyone here see that footage?

They were playing it down saying it may have been a training exercise for the Military and could not 100% positively claim it was a real saucer. They did however confirm the manufacture dates of the film ~ circa 1968-9.
    One thing that wasn't mentioned was that papers here in Australia around 1976 published a photo. They claimed it had been smuggled out of Russia that showed a being inside a confined space said to be that of a crashed flying saucer!. Date of the crash ~circa 1968.
    I still have that clipping in my scrapbook.
    So, 23 years later do we now have follow up film or is it ALL just garbage?
    Comments....??

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. faerieshaman killer of terrorists Registered Senior Member

Yes Dave i have that docudrama taped its called KGB files. It reminded me somewhat of the alien autopsy but was a bit more realistic. I believe theres some truth to it. We taped it when it came on last year. Oh by the way anyone see the premier of 'Roswell' last night? I think its a cool little show about 3 aliens born after the crash at roswell. Not to ba taken serious of course just a cute little sitcom.

------------------
    Eric Cooper

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dave Registered Senior Member

Peter, send me your email and I'll send it through.
    Regards,
    Dave.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Spadge Registered Senior Member

I'm not 100% sure but I think that particular film has been pretty much proved to be an elaborate hoax. I shall check and get back to you...............

8. Vanja Registered Senior Member

faerieshaman-Alien autopsy looked very fake indeed!

9. Bezzle Registered Senior Member

Hey guys i don't know about that one but on sightings one time or some other paranormal show like that I can't remember if it was sightings or not. It showed a declassified soviet satellite video of what appeared to be the atempt at shooting down a saucer. What happened was a small disc shaped object streaked across the area in front of the satellite. The satellite then appeared to launch a small missile which streaked after the craft trailing a plum of smoke. However the craft took an incredible evasive maneuver and then shot off and away form the earths orbit. Now i can't say this was genuine since there's no proof Russia ever had orbital weapons systems in the first place and second the film was black and white, old, and grainy so although it looked very genuine and i believe it to be real it also may very well be fake.

10. Vanja Registered Senior Member

War of the worlds behind our backs or what?

11. Vanja Registered Senior Member

War of the worlds behind our backs or what?

12. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

bezzle, i have seen that clip a ton of times, and the socer u refer to is most likely a meteor. it didnt do anything out of the ordinary or anything. everything was just white dots that were moving.......

that is all

------------------
    dexter

13. Dave Registered Senior Member

Bezzle,
    It was film shot from the space shuttle flight STS48 - not that distorted story you told.
    Dexter,
    Since when do meteorites come up OUT of the atmosphere?? At least knock it with some thought, it will be easier for people to agree with you!

<center><embed src="http://users.esc.net.au/~nitro/sts48.mpg"></center>

Tell me what you don't like about this clip, and what your own conclusions are.
    Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited October 21, 1999).]