The REAL difference between the 2 parties

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Syzygys, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I think I have found the perfect analogy to explain the difference between Reps and Dems to the politically unsavy. I tried to clean up the language for the children's sake, so here it goes:

The real difference is between Republicans and Democrats is LUBRICATION.

Republicans screw you straight up in your arse, without emotion. Democrats do EXACTLY the same, but they add insult to injury by pretending to be concerned about it and asking: Does it really hurt? Would you like me to use lubrication?

So you prefer it dry or lubricated, at the end you get screwed no matter what...

There you have it, now you know...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I thought that the real difference was that there is no difference.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Hmmmm..... partly correct. Excpt Republican's like to take it in the arse and pretend that they don't like it. They usually follow up with a bit of relugous confession "Ooo I've been a dirt little birdy

" and, now obsolved, go right back at it!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

I thought the difference is that Republicans know when they're screwing Democrats, but Democrats screw Republicans thinking they're actually goats.

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

So I gather u 'mericans are just generally screwed?

9. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Yeah, that's why we have to take it out on the rest of the world.

We just have two parties to maintain our delusion of freedom.

psik

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They are both more or less trying to solve the same problems and fufill the same functions within the same parameters they are given: the constitution, traditions and precedent, and the culture. Groups that are more idealistic and forceful tend to find resistance in the culture, not least because of the American quality of independence. Groups that trend towards comprimise seem overly political in a manipulating way.

They both tax the public, and tend to react to problems rather than anticipate them, so they are imperfect. Some citizens resent the government's taxation and regulation. Others object more to lack of services and subsidies. Would we be better off with anarchy?

Ultimately, I think so, but for now, very few are willing to go without some form of governance. Some other nations have more political parties, so I guess the blame is more spread out.

11. nds1 Registered Senior Member