Strategies for Fighting Terrorism - Suggestions anyone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nds1, Mar 12, 2007.

1. nds1 Registered Senior Member

My strategy: Nuke the entire Middle East. Does someone a better idea?

How many fatal terrorist acts of war have been completed on U.S. soil since 9/11?

Yup, you guessed it: ZERO.

Now if John Kerry were President, that might be a different story.

The point is, there are millions of blood-thristy Muslims who hate America to the core and want to kill all of us and take over the world. How do we stop them?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How about we arrest the terrorists and put them in jail.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Surrender to them ...if they promise not to hurt us too much.

Which is exactly what the Democrats and a good portion of the American people want to do ...even though they call it something else.

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

On who's authority?

And please don't forget that the cops can't even find and arrest over half of the violent murderers right here in our own country. Yet you expect them to go to some strange land where people wear sheets and rags on their heads, and arrest one of their fellows?

Odd that you have such great confidence in law enforcement abilities!

Baron Max

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Solution:
    - Leave the ME to itself.
    - Move from petro-economy to renewable energy. We should have had a War on Global Warming. Regardless of IF it is true or not, the money would have been much better spent on increasing our energy technologies which could have then had huge demand as exports.
    - Teach all children archaeological evidence based religious history as well as Logic then make a push towards de-MiddleEastsfying our main religions by promoting a combination of indigenous European together with Native American nature religious using Buddhist tenants as a foundation.

That'll do it,
    Michael

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Okay, Michael, we'll start that tomorrow! And I'm sure that al-Queda and the other Muslim bombers and killers and agitators will stop just as soon as they hear about it on the evening news. Good idea! Great idea! :shrug:

You live in a world that your little mind worked out, not what's actually happening in the world. Add a little realism to your thinking and see how far your plans go.

Baron Max

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

What the hell is a Terrorist?

Is a Muslim living in the USA who dreams of an American Caliph where the USA is an Islamic State a Terrorist? Say they do nothing other then promote the dream of a one World where monotheistic Islam is only religion and teach that Christians and Jews and polytheists beliefs are inferior and maybe even evil.

Are they Terrorists?

Also:
    - Just who the Hell are we fighting in Iraq? Iraqi People or Islamic Ideology?

- If Iraqis oppose American occupation are they Nationalists or are they Terrorists?

- If those same Iraqis that oppose American occupation are Christians are they still Nationalists or are they now Terrorists?

- If those Christian Iraqis that oppose American occupation do so in the name of the One True God are they still Nationalists or are they now Terrorists?

- If there are Iraqis that oppose American occupation and do so in the name of the One True God Allah and are Muslim are they Nationalists or are they Terrorists?

- Do you still think that Iraqis are going to have a Secular Government where Sunnie and Shia and Kurds and Christians and Jews and Muslims and Bahai' and Mandeans all live in one big lovey dovey family?

- What are the goals of this War? Jr. stood on an aircraft carrier wearing his pretty little jumper and had himself a cute little photo-op with the Real Men fighting and dieing in his war - he quacked a phrase that said we Won the War?
    Well?
    Did we?

Michael

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

These sorts of things take many many years. It's just like fighting discrimination, sure we can have a Civil War, but that isn't going to end hate. It takes hundreds of years. But, if we want to win, this is what we will have to do.

Fight the Ideology

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And what do we do in the meantime? ...just let the terrorist kill anyone that they want? ...just let conflicts and death continue all over the world? ...just sit back in your easy chair and tell us that it will all be over soon ...if we just have faith?

What do we do in the meantime, Michael? Answer that question, please.

Baron Max

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Well, I don't have THE answer but I think War only works when it's all out war. Complete War. Where the enemy is crushed under the heal of a well-oiled killing machine. The War lasts until the suffering becomes so absolute that there is absolutley no will for resistance left. This is the sort of war we had against Germany and Japan whom were fire-bombed for years and years and year and years (and the later was nuked two times). The people's will was truly broken and only then could they be made to do the bidding of the USA. Which at that time was to become secular democratic societies.

You see, those sorts of Wars, unlike the Iraq War, can not be fought on a Lie because people like me will never support those sorts of war. People like me will only support THAT sort of war if there really is an enemy who really did attack us.

Iraq was based on a pack of Lies.
    - Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
    - Iraq did not support al-Queda.
    - Iraq was not planning to attack America.
    - Iraq had no WMD.

The people of Iraq did nothing and it is the people of the USA that are the aggressors. They do not desire to be obliterated by war simply because they live in an area that has a lot of oil. Such war against them is evil.

So the only option we have is to leave Iraq.

Probably Iraq will have a Civil War. The Sunni will probably win a Civil War, perhaps the Kurds would if we made agreements with Turkey about them joining the EU - but its really hard to say. The new Sunni dictator could be Secular like Saddam but will also be a Wolf like Saddam. Whom ever that person is they will be dealt with as the new leader of Iraq. I'm sure they will want to make a peace with the USA as soon as is possible.

You can thank our Shit President Cheney and his puppet boy Bush for leaving us with this only option.

Michael

PS: And Baron - what do YOU suggest we do? Go another 5 years longer than WWII and toss ever more and more blood and treasure into this shit hole of a country?

Also, I have a list of questions if you could please do me the favor of answering....

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

oh oh :fright:

15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Two words:

Roman Empire.

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

What?
    With Emperor Junior?

uke:

Or are you suggesting aggressive War without just cause - simply steal the resources of another people, because it's militarily possible?

Then I suppose you'd also think it fine for the other to retaliated?
    Perhaps another Nation could begin making influenza virus puposely designed to kill those not inoculated and let their agents spread many varieties of it from USA city to city killing tens of millions of elderly, weak and children?

War is not the answer, the answer is to change the ideology,
    Michael

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

and Baron - what do YOU suggest we do?

19. John99 Banned Banned

Make his fight on the hill in the early day
    Constant chill deep inside
    Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey
    On the fight, for they are right, yes, by whos to say?
    For a hill men would kill, why? they do not know
    Suffered wounds test there their pride
    Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
    Gone insane from the pain that they surely know

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I think that part says it all, don't it?

Part of the problem, I think, is people spouting off about things that they don't know ....while pretending or claiming that they do know. You, Michael, made a long post about what we should do, yet when I asked about it, you said, "Well, I don't have THE answer but I think...."

What else is there to say? Perhaps if everyone who didn't know things would just quit making claims as if they did, we'd all be better off.

Baron Max

21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

sounds alot like judaism.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, if all Iraqis were gone, then there'd be no problems in Iraq, would there?

But notice .....my implied suggestion could not become reality any more than your suggestion. What you suggested is as unworkable in the real world as is mine.

Yet you cling to your suggestion in much the same way as a radical Muslim clings to his ideals. Why?

Baron Max

23. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

No, not at all.

Baron, to me, it's good form to say this is what I think instead of I am right do it my way or hit the highway. Especially in a situation such as Iraq.

You see, my gambit opens up an opportunity for you to add-to modify or wholly change - which I am waiting for.

So? What is your solution?