Libby guilty..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Michael, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Is it just me? Or is it just so hillarilously wonderful watching the entire Cheney/Bush Jr. White House implode upon itself? I mean, talk about a dish best served cold - it just gets sweeter and sweeter each day!
    :spank:

I love it!!!

Michael

Dearest Crom :worship: wilt thou sacrifice these two chick-hawks for their ineptitude in War.....If I may, you humble servant suggest, blood clot for the fat one and the other by pretzel... :roflmao:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. timmbuktwo Registered Senior Member

If you enjoy your governmant bring ragarded as a "joke" than yes, it may be.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Of course government is a joke! Geesh.. ... .... .. .. ....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Michael, exactly what do your think Scooter Libby was convicted of?
    and the fat lady has yet to sing.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Perjury and obstruction of justice. In laymen's terms, saving shooter's fat ass from the fire.

9. Facial Valued Senior Member

What now? Reform the justice system until it accepts Libby's defense?

I'm sure that's what the Bush regime wants.

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Buffalo Roam,

That arse hole misled and lied to federal investigators, perjured himself twice and did it all in an attempt to obstruction justice.

Michael

Who here thinks that weasel GWB Jr. will grant a pardon to this arse hole IF he is not impeached first? Another reason in a long list of good reasons to see Bush impeachedand perhaps Cheney jailed.

11. radicand Registered Senior Member

Saving from what?

The dude was not straight forward about who he told what to when. In simple terms, he messed his times about when he talked to certain people. His "perjury" affected nothing else in the original case.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

radicand, very good point, now my question is why weren't all the other witness that had the same problem sorting out the time line of when they told what to whom not charged with the same things as Scooter? And it was Dick Aramatage who along with Joe Wilson that outed Valerie Plame, so why weren't they brought up on charges, and how can you have charges when the CIA even admits that she isn't under cover? and how can Scooter Libby be guilty of any thing, when a crime wasn't committed in the first place, the Investigation should have been over when Aramatage confessed to have put Valerie Plames name in public circulation, and it was found out that Joe Wilson listed in the Book of Whos, Who that his wife worked for the CIA. What I see here is pressure to try and turn Scooter Libby, and get him to say anything against the White House to save Himself from a prison sentence, I am waiting for the story of the offer being made in the next few days.

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

"enter key"...use it.

on topic: the depths of your apologetics have no end!!!
    if this guy sat on the other side of the political fence, you would be screaming for his blood.

same old tripe, different day.

14. radicand Registered Senior Member

This is exactly the point of the Toesning article I linked last night. And yes, you are correct. Fitzgerald never did find a crime that was committed. Of course, if he had he would have went the way of Nifong.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The Devil Inside, pathetic, just pathetic, no ideas of your own, no research of your own, just a loud mouth dipshit who doesn't know the law, or history, and can't figure out how do research on Google. Oh TDI I'm still waiting for you to tell me, the process by which oil is produced by the earth?

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

radicand, which article?

17. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

pathetic because im right?
    wow. you really are a paid propogandist.

18. radicand Registered Senior Member

Merriam Webster's Dictionary of Law (1996) defines perjury:

Knowingly making a false statement (as about material matter) while under oath or bound by an affirmation or other officially prescribed declaration that what one says, writes, or claims is true.

So, you know for a fact that Scooter Libby knowingly made a false statement about the dates he talked to different people about something he never denied saying. And, you think this was pertinent to the case.

Speaking for other people with the same name, you bring great shame to all of us named Michael.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The Devil Inside, post and run for cover? off line, and just because you say your right doesn't mean a thing, back your mouth with facts, but so far you haven't so why should I expect anything different.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Valerie Plame's identity as a CIA undercover operative was revealed as revenge, payback for her husband's revealing that one key argument for going to war in Iraq was based on forged documents. This trial revealed just how much Cheney's office cared about the story, and about hushing up anyone who contradicted the party line. It's about time you people realized the gangsters in office don't care about the war on terror, they don't care about the people dying to fight it, or the law, or the truth, just politics, money and power.

21. radicand Registered Senior Member

The one I linked in the 18 % cheney thread. I thought you commented on it, but maybe I am getting you mixed up with someone else. That would be obstruction of justice!! I hope the Fong or the Fitz aren't reading!!!!

22. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

nobody is running.
    provide proof that he didnt break the law.
    the courts have decided that he did.

yeah, you must be feeling pretty cool right now wearing your camo pants and "fuck russia" wifebeater.

do us a favor: go serve in a war.

23. radicand Registered Senior Member

Dude, you've been had bad. You are really clueless.

The original case was to find out how her name was leaked. The problem is she does not fit under the law Fitz was prosecuting. Furthermore, Fitz knew that it was Armitage that "leaked" the name in the first place. Still, he proceeded, so that salivating dogs like yourself and M*****l, et al would be ready hump anything that moved in terms of a conviction.

You and others fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

What's worse. You do not even have the balls to think for yourself about this, because it does not fit your agenda. Or, is it your marxist extremism?

You really have to deny reality to believe half the shit you believe.