Hilary Clinton: Worst Fake Accent Ever

Discussion in 'Politics' started by madanthonywayne, Mar 7, 2007.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I can not imagine this woman becoming president. She has none of her husbands charisma, and her voice sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. Worse, she attempts to change her accent to match the audience. Check this out:
    http://powerlineblog.com/archives/016947.php
    It contains two recordings. One of Hilary's normal voice, and one of her recent fake voice evidenced while in Selma, Alabama for a side by side comparison. Hilarious. Almost as bad as her singing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

I don't really understand why the democrats would want to run someone like Hillary with such animosity directed towards her. Maybe the core democrats want to do it because the republicans dislike her so much.

I don't even understand the animosity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

The worst fake accent is lefties saying they actually support the troops as fellow patriots.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

i know you love the superficial stuff like voice and charisma over there in the states, but what if she has merit for becoming a good president?

8. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

I know over there you love the superficial stuff like "all Americans are as dumb as tree stumps".

If she has merit for becoming a president she'll win some elections between now and then.

As to whether or not she'd be a good president, not even elections can foretell that kind of merit.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Shocking! :yawn:

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

That was ridiculously bad, I must say.

Such transparent foolishness is worthy of contempt.

11. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Hillary is like a extroverted predator lizzard who will do anything to succeed, jump around like a grasshopper to draw them, lay in a pan of honey to nab bees, or styling like a peacock to draw small birds, but a predator the whole time, a silly yet outrageous stalker of the unwitting, she's baaaaaaaad.

12. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

i didn't say you where dumb, but if you insist.

13. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Many "enlightened" Euros think that tree stumps are pretty smart, as they are part of "Mother" Earth.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Enlightened currency?

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

When in Rome... or Alabama...

What about Bush's fake down-home Texas accent? He's from New England.

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Enlightened antiquity?

17. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

I think tree stumps are pretty damn ingenious, just think about how many "levels" of live a single tree stump supports as it slowly goes true its stages of decomposing, hell even when its gone it will aid the surrounding area by enriching the earth

18. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

oh and as an added fun factor someone might fall over it

19. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Let's compare apples to apples. Bush lives in Texas. He lived there for quite a while. After living in an area, you do tend to pick up the local speech patterns.

Now Hilary was just visiting and suddenly sounded live one of the Beverly Hillbillies.

20. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I'm Canadian and really could not be bothered by U.S politiking much. I don't know why so many of my countrymen and women care.

For some strange reason I watched the Obama speech at his fav church and then I watched Hillary. Probably the last time I bother with your CNN channel.

Anyhoo, that Obama guy speaks well, seems to speak his mind and even though he is pushing somewhat the losing agenda of affirmative action he SEEMS genuine. Hillary was flat out phony. I did not really notice her accent shift(I do not pay attention as I said), but her actual words wer obveous B.S.

There you have it, your uninformed(but policially educated) opinion.

By the by, who's the third candidate that will for sure win the candidacy, as either Obama or Hillary is obveously getting paid to split the vote?

21. draqon Banned Banned

who cares if she is a woman, how she speaks and who she has sex with....all that matter is what she does as a president. And as a president, she has my vote. What would you rather have? president who has bad voice or 1000's more americans dead in Iran/Iraq/afghanistan?

22. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

which ones, there a 100s of different kinds if not thousands

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. draqon Banned Banned

its time to beat up the republicans.