Sean Hannity: American Hero

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nds1, Mar 6, 2007.

?

Is Sean Hannity an American Hero?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. nds1 Registered Senior Member

Who thinks Hannity is an american hero?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Hannity and Colmes is a pretty good show.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

A hero? Why would a rightwing blowhard that has accomplished nothing at all but whines daily be a hero? This question is too dumb to vote on.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Not a hero, but workin' hard at being even more amusing than Bill O'Reilly, and that ain't an easy row to hoe !

True ! Funnier'n hell at times.
    I think they should rename it Insanity and Bones, tho', 'cos Sean surely is, and Alan looks a bit like a nerdy version of "Skeletor".

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

LOL!

Colmes is no leftie. He's a paid suckup to the fat blowhard himself since he's incapable of debating a real leftist. Pick a suckup loser that is scripted to give Hannity a win every night on a rightwing tv station and call him a hero!!! Hilarious.

9. Genji Registered Senior Member

I smell Cesspool.....

10. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

They both seem pretty goofy... like incessant nit-pickers or overgrown grade-schoolers. One almost expects them to blurt out - Oh yeah - well [insert target of the day] dresses funny !

Looks like they just dug Bones up from the nearest graveyard and stuck some Disney animatronics inside him !

It cracks me up the way Insanity waxes nostalgic for the Reagan era...
    You can see him getting all misty-eyed... cocking his head at just the right angle so you can see he sorta has his hair styled to look like Cap'n Ron's.
    I think he has a religious icon-type painting of Ronnie above his bed, next to Jesus'.
    LoL

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

LOL! And Reagan was no neocon so Hannity is clueless about the real world like most spin doctors.

12. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

He is tedious, loud, unintelligent, and ugly, and to my knowledge is not a military veteran of any kind nor otherwise talented nor distinguished in any way. Just a Faux News bauble-headed Papist chicken hawk with stale and wrong opinions on every possible subject. Yawn. Next jingoistic muppet.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Hero? Yes. he is the intellectual equivalent of the famous Italian sandwich.

14. nds1 Registered Senior Member

Hannity could out-debate all liberals at the same time with his hands tied behind his back.

15. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

What in you view makes this idiot a hero? Has he saved any one from death? Stopped terrorism? Picked up a M16 and charged head first in the brink of war? What has the idiot done to make him a hero? :bugeye: [I consider everyone on FOX news an idiot.l]

16. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

^^^ They showed Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, and Anna Nicole on FOX news today. You think they are ALL idiots? You sound like an extremist to me.

You think he could win a debate without hand gestures? No!

What about the "Rock Tactic"? You know, where you hold your left hand out flat, palm upturned, and you bring your fisted right down into the center right portion of said hand with a forceful *thwack*. You really think he could debate without his hands? Without the Rock Tactic?

Golly.

17. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i would love to see hannity debate triumph the insult comedy dog.

18. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Where were you for our chess game? I had to play your body double.

19. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i gave phonetic my spot, as i didnt think it was very fair for me to have two spots, if it could be avoided.

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

he is a loudspoken critic of anything that doesnt reek of american republicanism.

basically, one of the mouthpieces for the neoconservative movement.

22. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

May I rephrase: Anyone who WORKS for FOX NEWS - And yes, I wear my Extremist Flag proudly!!!!

...Spread the truth?!?! Like the truth about WMDs?
    ...Fair and balanced?!??!
    ...unbiased?!?!?

oh, Sean Hanity wrote it.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I second that. He's a tool. A toady, bootlicker, lickspittle, a parroting puppet of the gangster pseudo-religious fascists that tenuosly occupy positions of power in our government.