Cheney's Unpopular? How about 18% Popular

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jumpercable, Feb 28, 2007.

1. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Wow that's great news! I'd like to see Cheney and Bush impeached - nothing could make may day better than to see those two rot in jail too!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. River Ape Valued Senior Member

England and the US have between them had five heads of state called Dick. Dick I and Dick III of England were killed in battle. Dick II was murdered. Dick Cromwell and Dick Nixon were deposed.

Why should things be any better for Vice-Dicks???

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

Once a Dick, always a Dick I guess. Cheney is definetly a Dick.

8. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

That would be four. Richard Cromwell was Lord Protector of the Commonwealth, which would be Britain, not just england. Please learn the difference.

9. orcot Valued Senior Member

bad little psychopath bad

10. draqon Banned Banned

CBS....fake ratings.

11. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

I don't think so. You haven't seen Mr. Dick C. eating out at any public diners lately, have you? I wonder why?

12. Genji Registered Senior Member

18% LIKE Cheney?? That seems astronomically and generously high.

13. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

Chances are Mr. Dick C's 18% (circa: 2006) current popularity is probably either on or below12%. He's probably even more unpopular at a 'Texas Duck Shoot'.

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

Yes. I would think syphllis is more popular.

15. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

Unfortunately there is no cure for Syphillis. With Mr. Dick C., there is. It's called 'Impeachment'.

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

As this failed adminstration further deteriorates I see Cheney stepping down early for "health reasons" to pull negative public opinion as far away from Bush as possible. He'll have enough to answer for soon enough.

17. radicand Registered Senior Member

Please explain on what grounds would they be impeached???

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Violating the FISA, distorting the Iraq info, blowing Valerie Plame's cover...

19. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

...waging unprovoked war of aggression in Iraq, torture, human trafficking, illegal wiretap, diversion of public funds for propaganda, diversion of funds for arming terrorists, exploitation of uniformed service personnel for party propaganda...

Although, in his defense, there has been no evidence of the highest offense (a blow job, and lies thereof).

20. radicand Registered Senior Member

FISA. Highly debatable as to any violation. Seems more political than legal.

Info. More highly debatable stuff, especially given how difficult it would be to prove there was distortion. Even more so given the history of Hussein.'

Plame. Non starter. You are in extreme denial on this one.

In short, you are going to need something a little more concrete to prove your case.

21. radicand Registered Senior Member

War. Unprovoked could be viewed as an issue. This would be your best argument, especially given the rest of list. The problem is you are fighting US history on this one. Not to mention, the links between terrorists and Hussein-though not necessarily to 9-11.

Torture. Bogus. You cannot impeach a sitting president on the basis the he has tortured known enemies of the US. Irrespective of whether you choose to admit there is a known enemy of the US or not.

Human trafficking?????? Have no idea where this came from!!

FISA. See response to Spider.

Diversion of funds. See response to human trafficking.

Exploitation. See above response.

I am sorry, but you have failed to provide one fully acceptable argument. This does not even include some bogus arguments that leave me to wonder. Am I suppose to take your response seriously?

Finally, the reference to the Clinton Impeachment duly exhibits your ability to deny the truth.

Thusly, I have answered my own question. No, I am not supposed to take your response seriously.

22. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Little people never learn: If you're liked you're not feared.

If you're not feared you're prey.

I like y'all.

23. timmbuktwo Registered Senior Member

You guys should appreciate who you have in power, and not compare him to diseases. "Impeach"? Yet again, only in america, throw the boss out because the workers, or commoners, seem to think they could do a better job.