3 Arab states in gulf say would help Israel to attack Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hi5, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Hi5 Banned Banned

3 Arab states in gulf say would allow Israel to enter airspace to attack Iran

February 25, 2007

haaretz.com/hasen/objects/pages/ShowTickers.jhtml

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ha! Even if they didn't "allow" it, Israel wouldn't give a shit if they wanted to fly over their dirty little, poverty-stricken nations.

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sedosama Guest

There is no way an arab country or muslim country will let the damn israel forces to fly over it, and also Israel won't dare to do so, they'd be so fucking doomed doing so. damn shitty Haartz news or whatever putting false news. But thats soo typical from the always lying Israel people.

and i've just created this damn account to say this~
    Israel people are soo full of shit, they arent honest at all. They're dirty. I dont quite frankly know how they live.
    They dont even have a country they steal other people's land.
    All of you Israel people know that what i'm saying is true, but you just dont want to face reality. You guys gonna remeber these words just before you die

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

but its too late for you then.

piss on you~
    ops, guess my spelling isnt that great ^.^ <-- meant the piss part.
    see, even israel people wont be able to understand this cause they are too stupid, lol.

I wonder how long will this reply would stay until they delete it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums, Sedosama!

"There is no way an arab country or muslim country will let the damn israel forces to fly over it"

Sure there is: 1) fly the nearly empty Jordan-Saudi Border, and 2) transition occupied Iraq using the standard Israeli carte-blanche in Washington.

"I wonder how long will this reply would stay until they delete it."

I've been posting for more than 4 years, and have only had such a thing happen once (a fluke). You can generally speak your mind here, and please do.

8. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

BTW Sedosama, I too think it preposterous for any gulf state to publicly cooperate with Israel militarily. It would not be exceptional in clandestine ops, but in the open such a declaration would be dangerous politically for any of the dynasties.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Sedosama,

1) Do you suppose that Baghdad should be returned to the Assyrian people (who happen to still live around the area)? I mean, it is obviously an Assyrian built city. The cradle of civilization actually.

2) Do you think that Egypt should be returned to the Coptic endogenous Egyptians? Their ancestors built the Gawd Damn pyramids after all.

3) Do you suppose that Constantinople should be retuned to the Greeks? I mean it was the capitol of the Byzantine Empire for 1100 years?

Well?

MII

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Sedosama

May I direct your attention to Operation Babylon, they did and will do so again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

Operational planning
    The distance between Israeli military bases and the reactor site was significant (over 1000 miles), as it meant the military forces would be operating without easy resupply capability, and would have to arc across Jordanian and Saudi territory. Additionally, Israeli intelligence could not guarantee certain knowledge of the state of Iraqi defenses.

Operation Opera (also known as Operation Babylon and Operation Ofra) is the Israeli Air Force designation used to describe an Israeli air strike against the Iraqi Osirak nuclear reactor (French: Osirak; Iraqi: Tammuz 1) in 1981.

In the late 1970s, Iraq purchased an "Osiris class" nuclear reactor from France. Israeli military intelligence assumed this was for the purpose of plutonium production to further an Iraqi nuclear weapons program. Israeli intelligence also believed that the summer of 1981 would be the last chance to destroy the reactor without exposing the Iraqi civilian population to nuclear fallout. After that point, the reactor would be loaded with nuclear fuel.

11. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Of course they would.

It's a win-win situation for them. Israel would beat up the Shia Persians (something the Sunni Arabs cannot do, to the same degree) and then the Shia Persians would beat on Israel -- as best they can, which the Sunni Arabs cannot do, to any great effect.

12. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Mr. G: "Of course they would [allow Israel overflight for attacks on Iran]. It's a win-win situation for them."

Not if their military collaboration with Israel were revealed. The Sunni minority-ruled Gulf States are trying to suppress a Shi'a majority rebellion that is ready to boil over. Hiding under Israel's skirts won't help them in the least. On the contrary, such behavior would swiftly make the Emirs pariahs in the entire Arab world.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

yeah, as if the planet exists just for the benefit of "your" people.
    as if "your" people own the land.

14. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

That's quite a thread resurrection. The ticker certainly no longer says that, so you may want to find an alternative source to back that statement.

Baron and Sedosama, once you're done poo-throwing, please wash your hands before touching any of the other threads. For the sake of hygiene

15. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Crazily enough, just sometime last year, Israel was was making passovers (pun intended) of the Syrian president's home during the whole Hezbollah/Hamas offensive..

- N

16. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Iran is the largest Shia Muslim nation in the world. As far as I can tell its little neighbor Iraq is the second-largest country with a Shiite majority. The overwhelming majority of Muslims are Sunni.

Iran is a thorn in the side of the Sunni world. And especially of the Sunni Middle East, since the Persians are not Arabs. Its sabre-rattling and its success at westernization challenge the Arab hegemony in the region.

Iraq was never a problem until the last few years because its dictator, with lavish support from the U.S., not only kept the minority Sunnis in control of his country, but made war on Iran. Hence the aforementioned lavish American support: The enemy of my enemy is my friend and we'll never forgive Iran for that little hostages-in-the-embassy debacle.

The grudge between Sunni and Shia is almost as old as Islam itself. As we can see from the headlines of any day's newspaper, it is a deeply held, violent grudge that simply will not heal.

The headline-grabbing enmity between Jews and Muslims, on the other hand, is only as old as the State of Israel. Before the Europeans solved their Jewish problem by dumping them into Arab territory, the Jews had generally been treated better in Muslim lands than in Christian lands.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sunni nations decided (clandestinely of course but that's how things are done in tribal cultures) to let Israel do their dirty work and put an end to their "Persian problem."

17. superstring01 Moderator

Hrrr? You obviously are living in a cave.

How about you open a book and do a little historical reading. There isn't a nation on Earth that does not exist upon the bones and ashes of a previously concquered nation. Muslim nations are the apotheosis this maxim.

~String

18. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Fraggle: "I wouldn't be surprised if the Sunni nations decided (clandestinely of course but that's how things are done in tribal cultures) to let Israel do their dirty work and put an end to their "Persian problem."

How could Israel possibly put an end to the Sunnis' "Persian Problem", or an associated Arab Shi'a rebellion?"

19. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Maybe they could get Israel and Iran to nuke each other. The Persians and Jews get the blame, and the Persians and Jews take the fall. Arabia becomes hegemon of the middle east. The few remaining Shia are assimilated.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You want to wipe out two of the longest surviving cultures at one go?:bawl:

21. otheadp Banned Banned

please don't erase this.
    the idiots on this forum need to see this. this is the typical mindset of the people Israel is dealing with. this is the "Arab Street"

22. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

*pats Sam on the back* it's for the best ... out with the old, in with the new...

23. otheadp Banned Banned

3 gulf states will help Israel because Iran scares the flying camels out of them, and Israel is the only wild dog (in their eyes) that is capable and crazy enough to do something about it.

so it is only logical that they will help. why wouldn't they? all this "Muslim solidarity" talk is pure bullshit. the regime in Iran is threatening their neighbours even though they're all Muslim.