India can guide US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Feb 19, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

This is not my opinion but I thought it was interesting enough to share

Comments?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

"India can guide the U.S.," Baron Max is gonna have fun with that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Hey Sam, do Muslims want an Islamic theocracy for India?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

America following some other country orders? Pathetic.

8. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Inspite of tense relationship between the governments of USA and India, one cannot ignore the fact that many Indians had great affection for America, the leader of Opposition in the Rajya Sabha, said.
    Is this the part you disagree with?

9. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Good one madanthony.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I doubt the US would ever listen to any opinion that did not lead to economic gains or a show of power.

Somehow I cannot see the US government as taking the path of non-violence.

11. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Sam, why are you reluctant to say whether or not you want an Islamic state for India?

12. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

Yeah we used to love the common standard american attitude.

13. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

The old school c.s.a.a.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

india can guide the US?
    on what? child trafficking?
    torture by police on a regular basis with impunity?
    or the seperation of people into castes?

no thanks sam.

15. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

Whats wrong with the caste system? Your subjugated in caste by the lifestyle and area you live in or are from. I'm not sure of its religious impunities. India a large country and in each state has a different people with lifestyle and language. Its not a bad thig to catogorize them.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, in the realm of non-voilence, it seems that the US is, in fact, following the path of India! Indian police routinely gun down protestors and demonstrators, not to mention the numbers of people they routinely kill in attempting to solve or stop crime.

And non-violence? India is so full of violence, one group against another, that to call India non-violent is like calling pigs creatures with wings!

Non-violent India?? That's a major joke, Sam ...especially when I read about the number of fetus bones that have been found out behind a hospital just recently. And according to the article, it seems that thousands of female babies are killed and/or abandoned that the government has now set up "governemt adoption plans" for the unwanted baby girls.

Non-violent India?? Oh, c'mon, Sam, who are you trying to kid??

Baron Max

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

nothing if you're a racist. are you?
    how about seperate drinking fountains and eating establishments too?
    can a member of indian society born in the gutter rise to positions of power?
    i could care less about indias religion, no matter what it is.
    in america all people are the same be they hindu, muslim, italian, spanish, white, black, red, or yellow.
    true, as long as they are treated as equals.

18. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

What are you implying? A Gujarati caste guy cant go and live in Rajasthan and still be gujarati or even live like a rajasthani?

I'm not sure but a woman sure can. Can anyone rise to power?

Thats ashame, because hinduism is pretty cool and gory. I believe in the probability and/of the theory of a God, but hope to connect with a real numinous being through my theory of an "unknown" supreme personality and hinduism. I would caste myself as Brahman because i need something to hold my titties up

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But I know Im still a Guju.

Toss out a handful of stone rocks. Call them all the same. But they will weigh in differently.

19. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

"Stressing that India and US are natural allies despite many differences, Singh said that the ties between the two countries got established in 1492 when Christopher Columbus while discovering the sea route to India accidentally landed on the shore of America."

Wow. That's some unique logic that guy's got there. So if I go look for a KKK member and accidently mistake a jewish guy for one, the KKK guy and Jew are allies?

"What a remarkable India it would have been, because without being there, still many inhabitants in countries like Peru, Mexico, Canada, USA came to be known as Indians," he said."

Woulda Coulda Shoulda.

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Now take off the rose-coloured spectacles. At least India's caste system is clear for all to see.

21. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

So a country the openly follows bigotry is better than one who denounces it and has a large number of citizens who practice equality?

I get it.

22. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Not quite. What I'm saying is that a country that has enshrined inequality is less hypocritical than one that pays lip service to equality whilst at the same time embracing a greater breadth of inequality than the one it's citizens are deriding.

Do you understand now?

23. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

All I understand is that I'd rather have a hypocritical country that has SOME people practicing equality versus a country where inequality is openly taught, accepted and basically a way of life.