Iraqi-American rapper TIMZ releases music video: ‘IRAQ’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Muslim, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

He is also a Catholic! not a Muslim.

www.myspace.com/timz

raqi-American rapper TIMZ has released a politically charged music video that is getting national attention since it’s debut on YouTube.com this week.

“Iraq” is destined to be a true rallying cry during these difficult political times. “Dear Mr. George Bush,” TIMZ raps. “Why do you insist to make a fool of us? For over 200 years… we stood for what’s good, now we despised by our peers; And what do you…but add fuel to the fire and send in more troops. Oh the troops God save the troops; it wasn’t their war their lies their fault. America the beautiful what did they do to you, they used you its so indisputable!”

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRiy4yfh-IM

On his fiery and autobiographical debut CD, TIMZ—aka Tommy Hanna, an American born rapper of Chaldean and Iraqi descent–gets right up in our faces, mixing explosive, Middle Eastern tinged beats with incendiary rhymes in an effort to shatter those ugly stereotypes that have plagued people who look like him since 9/11 and the start of the Iraq war.

Make no mistake, the title of TIMZ powerful, outspoken and heavy grooving 14- track collection—a nominee for Best Hip-Hop Album at the 2006 San Diego Annual Music Awards—says it all: the San Diego born and bred artist is Open For Business.

TIMZ interviewed on FOX News' Hannity & Colmes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IpCuucaZBI&mode=related&search=

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

On his fiery and autobiographical debut CD, TIMZ—aka Tommy Hanna, an American born rapper of Chaldean and Iraqi descent--gets right up in our faces, mixing explosive, Middle Eastern tinged beats with incendiary rhymes in an effort to shatter those ugly stereotypes that have plagued people who look like him since 9/11 and the start of the Iraq war.

Make no mistake, the title of TIMZ powerful, outspoken and heavy grooving 14- track collection—a nominee for Best Hip-Hop Album at the 2006 San Diego Annual Music Awards—says it all: the San Diego born and bred artist is Open For Business. ...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Doof can't even pronounce the name of the country properly... He sounds like some sort of gimp saying "Eye-Rack" over and over again...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Give this'n a listen:

Open Season

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I liked it too, I thought the lyrics where pretty hot! and the video was pretty original!

9. okayillgonow Productive-Industrialist Registered Senior Member

1. He's Chaldean (part of the Assyrian ethnic group).
    2. I'm glad he released music video 'IRAQ'; I just heard the song 'IRAQ' & it's about us american dipsh-ts invading & controlling Iraq.

10. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

This dude has no rhythm but the he tooks the words right out my mouth.