Galaxy Formation, Earth Pole Switching and Global Warming

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by nfdouglas, Feb 9, 2007.

1. nfdouglas Registered Member

Here are my ideas on all titles:

Galaxy Formation:

Stars in space are going through their normal life cycles and become black holes that wander around accumulating other stars and cosmic materials until they become large black holes.
    When two wandering large black holes get close enough to attract each other by gravitation they come together but do not merge, hmm, well let’s say black holes also have magnetic properties, and for the sake of simplicity let’s say they have a North and South Pole like any magnet. Let’s further say that when the black hole comes together somehow the South poles come together, I know this doesn’t make sense but let’s say they do. What would you have? With both poles of the same polarity together this stops the black holes from combining and would produce a flat magnetic field from these poles working its way back around to the poles on the outside of the black holes North poles, In other works the galaxy becomes a magnetic mono-pole from outside the galaxy. Now let’s say there is some reason that this flat plane attracts stars weakly, perhaps magnetically? If Stars are also monopoles they would be attracted to this flat magnetic field and over time would make the galaxy flat.
    Keep in mind a second large black hole was recently discovered at Milky Way Galaxy center.

Earth’s Magnetic poles switch:
    At the present time the Earth’s northern hemisphere is where the Sun’s galactic plane is observed with the Earths current North Pole being aligned with the Galaxy’s South Magnetic pole or the Galactic plane. The earth’s South magnetic pole is aligned with the Southern North Galactic pole.
    As the Earth and Sun traverse the Galactic plane the Earth's South pole know aligns itself with the Galactic Northern North Magnetic pole.
    This sudden change in direction of pull is what causes some problems, the Earth will react as any magnet would and starts the process of re-alignment.
    What happens to a gyroscope that you apply a slight amount of force to, it processes about 90 degrees in another direction. I believe the Earth will do the same and cataclysmic events may occurs during this period, tectonic plates might shift causing volcano’s to erupt, since Earth is a Water Planet the normal forces controlling this water flow will be disturbed perhaps causing tsunamis.
    Perhaps traversing the galactic plane causes the Sun’s hot surface to be spread out far enough to affect earth by burning most of the surface objects on earth, remember the glass ten feet down in Egypt and Lots wife turns to stone and the sand is turned to Glass.
    A Global Warming Hypothesis:
    There is no doubt that Earth is getting warmer, in my 67 years I have seen the results, perhaps this is due to the fact we are getting closer to the galactic plane where more objects are gathered and somehow caused the Sun to get warmer which affects Earth. Maybe after the transit global warming will go away in about the same time it occurred.

A very important question:
    Now for the question I want answered, hopefully before we traverse the plane of our galaxy:
    Has anyone observed another Star traversing the Milky Way Galactic plane?
    If so were there any observable change in that star?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

If your hypothesis is correct, which it probably isn't (but I don't know enough astrology to disprove you) then this "transit" would take several billion years.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

I HAVE OBSERVBED A STAR... traviling in the galactic plane...

all i have to do.. is go outside and look up.

they all are...

i think the question you want to ask.... is why doesnt gravity cause them all to collect and into single bodies...

why do all the stars,..... stay seperate? AND HAVE... for billions of years.

and show no sign... of clumping up.

they always... keep their distance... strange eh?

-MT

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. orcot Valued Senior Member

8. nfdouglas Registered Member

Why they don't attract...

If my idea is correct Stars are all monopoles and therefore have no magnetic attraction for each other but would seek the opposite pole plane of the galaxy that is why Galaxies are mostly flat.

9. nfdouglas Registered Member

Honey Bees disappearance

This also ties in with the previous idea.
    I remember reading some time ago that insects and birds were believed to navigate by Earth’s magnetic field lines of force.
    If this is true and the preceding hypothesis on earth’s magnetic alignment is also true then we should see vast changes in the Earths northern hemisphere magnetic fields as we approach the Galactic plane south magnetic pole which is nearly every direction from us in the Earth’s northern hemisphere, conversely in the southern hemisphere the magnetic force lines should be more or less unchanged.
    I wonder if the Honey Bees in the southern hemisphere are also disappearing.

10. Free_Matt_417 The CIA took my baby away Registered Senior Member

I'm fairly sure most of what he said was correct, the pole are shifting.

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

the suns magnetic field... flips... every 22 years.

the earth field does not.

ii would explain the mystery....of the galaxy and star distances, as being eletrostatic.

not electromagnetic.

-MT

12. Montec Registered Senior Member

Hello all

Charge in motion will generate a magnetic field. Rotational bodies are in motion. The polarity of the magnetic field depends on the polarity of the charge. Therefore the Sun's overall charge changes in a repeating cycle. The Earth's magnetic field is also generated by a moving charge. The strength of that field is dependent on the rotational speed and the density of the charge. The polarity of the Earth's magnetic field is also dependent on its overall charge polarity.

Hows this for an idea?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!