London terror trial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Syzygys, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

This belongs actually more in the Psychology section. Anyway:

In the news today they showed the video of the muslims with the failed bombing of a London bus. The guy goes up to the second floor of the double decker, there are like 3-5 people, he tried to detonate, there is a thud, then everybody (even him) surprized but not scared and leaves the bus.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a suicide bomber supposed to detonate in the crowd? The bus was almost completely emtpy!!!

If they go into trouble making the bomb, maybe they should take tactical advice from somebody who knows how it is done properly....

Reminds me of the shoebomber. That moron tried to ignite the bomb in front of others on the plane, and was discovered in time.
    I guess we are lucky to have guys like these as enemies....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I rather not have enemies at all...no matter of their intelligence.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I don't know ...irrational people and stupid people make very dangerous enemies! And worse, you know as well as anyone, there are like a gazillion irrational and stupid people in the world. If nothing else, that's a lot of enemies with which to deal.

The one you mention was stupid, but there are a gazillion more waiting in the wings for their chance at "glory" and "27 virgins".

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

only 27 virgins?....they must be so inexperienced...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hey maximus

Damnit i though their was more than 27 virgins??!!???!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Take it ez
    Zak

9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Well, maybe this guy on the bus was a beginner suicide bomber, so they told him: "Yusuf, you have to start out with small crowds, and work your way up from there..."

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

And maximus, please quantify what you mean by a gazzilion???!!!!!!

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Shame for ol' yusuf he only gets one hit at it!!!???

12. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

The Answer to this is very easy, this planned suicide bombing day trip was meant to be a reenactment of the July 7th Bombing.

Although I think the second one was a blow yourself in the afternoon one to avoid the major security at rush hour, which was the time of the first.

Also the first bus bomber set of his blast after the others so he caught the people who could no longer travel on the underground.

But your right it would have been a waste of life to have only taken a few with you.

However, the IRA made a bigger mistake as part of their terror campaign. It was a reenactment of 9/11 twin towers incident. They flew a hand glider into the Canary Wharf skyscraper in London. Thankfully only one person died!

13. 098 Banned Banned

Everything can be connected to psychology.