Up date on Obama's schooling.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Billy T, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Thread “Barak Obama's Wahabi Schooling is now locked, but by accident I came across more on his schooling, but when he was adult, not a child: Here is part of it and the reference:

“…In 1990, Obama became the first black president of the prestigious Harvard Law Review, a position that usually falls to the student with the sharpest elbows. Obama won by convincing liberals and conservatives alike of the strength of his intellect, the soundness of his judgment and the merit of his vision.

'I can't pretend that I had any idea then that he would be a serious presidential candidate _ that would have been a crazy thing for anyone to project at that stage of a career _ but he was certainly the most all-around impressive student I had seen in decades,' said Laurence Tribe, a constitutional scholar at Harvard for whom Obama served as a research assistant.

Obama analyzed and integrated Einstein's theory of relativity, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, as well as the concept of curved space as an alternative to gravity, for a Law Review article that Tribe wrote titled, 'The Curvature of Constitutional Space.'

Charles Ogletree _ a professor … said, 'He was really a moderating influence on the campus by being mature, very much open to a variety of perspectives, but trusted by everyone to reach the right conclusions without some strong ideological link.'

… 'Conservatives marveled at his use of language and metaphors that resonated with their core beliefs,' Kenneth Mack, a Harvard Law professor who was an Obama classmate and fellow candidate for the Law Review presidency, … ”

From: www.topix.net/content/ap/0707922661084155759528259326752535432483

(Topix.net is a free news service I often visit. If it has any political slant, I have not noticed it.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They can run but they can't hide. Terrorists (or anyone), usually give themselves away by exhibiting certain recognizable patterns of behavior.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

I agree. I want to know if he creates terrorism like Bush or if he wants to exit the civil war the US ignited.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.