Reality of Israel Situation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IceAgeCivilizations, Jan 18, 2007.

1. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

If the Muslims would put down their guns, there would be peace in the Holy Land, should the Jewish Israelis put down their guns, Israel would cease to exist, is this not the underlying reality of that situation?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

There wouldn't be peace in the Holy Land if the Muslims put down their guns as there's always someone who's power-hungry that will take advantage of the situation. Heck, just imagine if the U.S. put down their guns, or China, or Russia, or anyone else, heh, they'd just be taken over. There's no such thing as world peace, and there never will be, it's all a utopian dream. It's humane nature to always be in conflict with someone/thing, including themselves.

- N

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi ice age, thank you for your comments

the answer to your question is NO

~~~~~~~~~~
    take care
    zak

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

The Israelis have never taken land except when they were attacked first, so, learning from history (hopefully), if the Muslims put down their guns, their would be peace in the Holy Land.

8. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Considering they have been persistant with settlements on Arab land...I am not so sure.

But yes, I don't trust the Arabs, either.

9. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

On the West Bank, who says that is Arab land?

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Over a millennia of Arabic rule?

The fact that Israelis litterally kicked the Arabs out of their homes and put them into ghettos?

11. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

The Holy Land was a wilderness, a virtually uninhabited wasteland, when the nation of Israel was re-organized.

12. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

You should read Mark Twain's account of the Holy Land in the 1800's.

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

thats one side of the story. the jewish community in the west bank is much more older then that of the arab, and it was the arabs who kicked the jews first. the ghettos is a nice word to describe it, but the reality is that the jewish population inside the west bank has less freedom of movement then the arab population. not to mention the fact, that constant arab terrorism was performed against the jews in the west bank, including the burning down of a synagogue yesterday.

most of the populatin that is now days called refugees , are actually arabs who wilingly left their homes in fear from the israeli army. the title refugee is given to all those who lived two years before 48:

of refugee is as a person "whose normal place of residence was Palestine during the period 1 June 1946 to 15 May 1948 and who lost both home and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 conflict,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugee

you should hear the other side, before you judge.

14. draqon Banned Banned

so as I see it: Palestinians got kicked out by Israelis who kicked out Palestinians for kicking out Israelis. No wonder its a mess there...

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

hilarous

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

on the contrary. they feared the israeli army because of the atrocities the arabs have performed against the jews, pre the 48 war. most of them were immigrants.

17. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

wrong. the palestinians fled into the neighboring arabs countries, those who swore to wipe israel.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

All Israelis are native to Israel since thousands of years and Palestinians are refugees who are immigrants (repeat indefinitely until established as history).

19. draqon Banned Banned

well arent you being the one who is one-sided here?

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

no, thats not what is said. read before you respond sam. insults will get you know were.

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

im just bringing the other side of the story. the one it seems to me, you never heard of, correct me if im wrong.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

More "history"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.cactus48.com/statehood.html

23. draqon Banned Banned

I heard of everything and everyone. My wish is that Middle East come to peace. thats all.