Read this!

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by odin, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odin Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Is US still called a complete freedom country

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

????

Things like this make me even happier tht I don't live in the US

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Odin,

That was interesting. Thank you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

(redneck voice) yeah, well we're a lot BIGGER and...uh...BETTER...than...uh(reads back through thread)...lahtuhveeeya.

Even though as viewed from the outside the US can seem like a horrible wretch full of hillbillies and southern-accented politicians who care more about the money in their pockets rather than the common good of the people they represent (some more than others, but all of them at one time or another), things in towns and the grandest cities on Earth, our culture, our welbeing, are proportionate to whatever is in lativa.

One COULD argue that if Latvia was mentioned around the world as much as the US then people might think the same about Latvia.

BTW, regarding the thread, its a totally ludicrous idea and will never go through. It'd be like building separate quads of wheels for your car that go to work and then take you home because some people produce counterfit wheels.

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

you're right about this, but the aspects of wich it would be mentioned would be different, but certainly not better in any way. I hate our polititians, but love the country (don't mix it with people)

For the last few years I have a feeling tht 2/3 of Latvian people and all the rest 2/3 of the world are completely mad and insane.

9. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Yeah it's like that everywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.