New 2pac Album

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Makaveli, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Makaveli Registered Senior Member

Pacs life has a new album on the way . 10 yrs later and the work a holic is still at it. professionally makaveli was a character persona developed for pac's war with bad boy and his other rivals. obviously while he was recording makaveli tracks in the summer of 1996 he was also recording 2pac tracks, such as words to my firstborn for random example, so the point is illustrated that he was still 2pac and hadn't transformed fully into makaveli. one of pac's albums that he had recorded for release after makaveli sometime was entirely clean, and meant for the kids/parents/radio. this album is further support for makaveli being a phase, and not representing a constant facet he had developed.

Still committed to the plans he'd made in prison, Tupac quietly became involved in a number of community programs. One of the places he supported was a Los Angeles-based youth program named A Place Called Home, which provided counseling, tutoring, health services, gang prevention, and recreation activities to at-risk youth. Tupac worked hard to organize a concert to raise money for the program, and as with everything else he did, went full tilt. He called all of his friends and sent out a letter that read, in part, "If you do not give your talent to this concert, I expect a financial donation, and if you don't do either, you will no longer be considered one of my friends."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Those "Tupac is still alive" rumours seem more and more believable when he's released more albums after he's died than before.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Tupac was talented, and people can relate to him, this is why he is still talked about now and considered a legend.

I don't think he was a gangster, he just played on in the movies, sorta like Al Pacino did/does, the only difference is he actually tried to take it outside of the movies, and started hanging with real gangsters, that was his mistake.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

You know, he could be alive and in the witness protection program, who knows. I personally think hes dead, because many like him have died, but it is strange that he had so many albums completed, it's unheard of, he must have lived and breathed the studio.

8. Makaveli Registered Senior Member

let the alive rumors rest.. he is in a better place

and for the comment that he was hanging out with gangters.. be sure it was deeper then that. remember his death row affliations. Taking 2pac down was like taking deathrow down which was a blood org. taking him down would take the founds and fame from this once unspotable label..

however we can get deeper in this in later discussions

9. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

has it leaked yet?

10. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Do you have the track list?

11. Alva Urbanus et instructus Registered Senior Member

20 bucks says

It's just a bunch of hooks he made with new singers finishing them

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

I have never owned one 2pac album!!!!

I have owned one 2pac 12 inch - "I ain mad atcha"

Thats apretty nice tune!!!

13. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Hey Zak, u heard 'The Grand Finale'?

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

uuuummmmmmmm

Sometime long long long ago in a world far far far away!!!

15. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

lol

16. Makaveli Registered Senior Member

Here is the Official Track listing

1. Untouchable Swizz Remix featuring Krayzie Bone – Produced By Swizz Beatz

2. Pac’s Life featuring T.I., Ashanti – Produced By LT Hutton

3. Dumpin’ featuring Hussein Fatal, Papoose, Carl Thomas – Produced By Canei Finch

4. Playa Cardz Right (Female) featuring Keyshia Cole – Produced By Carvin and Ivan

5. Whatz Next Featuirng A3, Jay Rock – Produced By Salih

6. Sleep featuring Young Buck, Chamillionaire – Produced By Sha Money XL

7. International featuring Nispey Hussle, Young Dre – Produced By LT Hutton

8. Pac’s Life Remix featuring Snoop – Produced By LT Hutton

9. Playa Cardz Right (Male) featuring Ludacris, Keon Bryce – Produced By Sha Money XL

10. Don’t Sleep featuring Lil Scrappy, Nutso, Kadafi – Produced By E.D.I

11. Soon As I Get Home featuring Yaki Kadafi – Produced By QDIII

12. Don’t Stop featuring Big Syke, Yaki Kadafi, Fatal Hussain, E.D.I., Young Noble, Stormy – Produced By LT Hutton

13. Untouchable featuring Yaki Kadafi, Fatal Hussain, Kastro – Produced By Sha Money XL

Some places are reporting track 14

14. Dear Mama [Remix Version]

This track will only be available on the international version and not the US version

17. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Propz.

18. draqon Banned Banned

1. Keep Ya Head Up

2Pac 4ever!