A favour to ask for Breast Cancer

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by heliocentric, Nov 4, 2006.

1. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

This litterally takes all of 2 seconds, simply open the url bellow, click on fund 'free mammograms' and their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammograms to underprivileged women in exchange for advertising.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

This has been my home page for several years. It is indeed legitimate. I also click on three of the other five every day.

8. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Don't free mammorgrams mean nothing without the money to pay for it? "Oh, you have stage 3 breast cancer, you're going to die." "Thanks doc, now I can wallow in horrible depression for the last months of my life, as I struggle to feed my six kids, who will now be left an orphan as the father ran out on them and is probably dead."

9. Sputnik Banned Banned

Ok - always a bit worried about spam - but this seems Ok - I ´ll click it daily .....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Juuuust slightly cynical..

11. Roman Banned Banned

The purpose of screening is to catch it before stage three. When it's cheap to treat. When stage three rolls around, and you find yourself lactating blood, check into a hospital and find out you're dying, it really sucks when they tell you "you know, if that asshole Prince James had clicked that link on the internet, you could have got a free mammogram, and we would have caught this early."

You prick.