Human Aptitude Amplification

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Oct 31, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Human Aptitude Amplification
    1. Breath
    2. Food and water consumption (vitamins)
    3. Clear focused mind (meditation)
    4. Cardiovascular
    5. Physical sculpting (muscles)
    6. Energy
    7. Sleep
    8. Internal cleansing
    9. Senses
    10. Skin
    11. Bone strength
    12. Logic and problem solving
    13. Flexibility
    14. Hygiene (Hair, teeth, nails, body, etc.)
    15. Internal emotional manipulation (acting)
    16. Detachment from any addiction (emotional/physical attachment) that does not support this list
    17. Metabolism
    18. Nonviolent martial arts
    19. Intellectual control over one's thoughts, feelings, and action.

Is there anything else universal to all humans that are important for human aptitude amplification?
    Can anybody provide good resources that teach how to improve/augment each one of these?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

-psychological "training"
    -eugenics
    -vitamins
    -mandatory studying
    -mandatory boxing/matial arts training

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Eugenics is a pseudoscience.
    There is studying in the form of improving logic and problem solvling right?
    This is a physical improvement of the brain such as internal emotional manipulation and meditation.

8. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

All martial arts, including boxing(with a pssible exception of wrestling) advocate non-violence.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Masturbation. You seem to have the mental version down to a science...

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Oh.
    I think the most important thing are 2 things.
    The arts of escape and detainment.
    Escape is important for everybody if they are in danger. Safe methods of catching and detaining people are important for the security force.

11. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

-required instrument lessons
    -required painting lessons
    -required drawing lessons(2-3 different styles)
    -required sculpting lessons
    -required poetry structure lessons
    -required philosophical studies(independent)
    -severe beatings for failing to meet requirements(for disciplinary purposes)

I'm just throwing stuff out there.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What the fuck is "aptitude amplification"??

Baron Max

13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

There is the human. Then there is the physical and intellectual augmentation of the human using the best known techniques available to increase all aspects of human physical and intellectual capabilities.

Humans have a certain physical structure just like a car. This is basically the pursuit of getting the human running in peak conditions.

The result is the superhuman. Not necessarily a steroid pumped individual super soldier with super powers bred to shoot and kill at will. This human augmented to run at peak conditions in all aspects of human aptitude.

Current education teaches humans how to think, and shapes their attitudes and opinions for the sake of controlling them. The techniques involved are also about breaking the psycho emotional self, and rebuilding an individual able to think for himself to high degrees with minimal susceptibility outside manipulation.

Then set them off into the world. Instead of creating an army of tanks and guns, we create an army of superhuman able to think for themselves. Let them loose like wild hounds, and watch them breakdown and rebuild the current subhuman system of inferiority.

The first step is to develop a completely rounded program for HAA. Then to go around to use these techniques to augment humans.

Going into the program is easy and fun. It's like going into a monastery. But instead of a bunch of monks running around in robes. There is 24 hour training in your human aptitude augmentation. You start with a physical and medical examination to test for any and all medical deficiencies. Then you take an intellectual exam to test for intellectual and emotional deficiencies.

You are then taken into a program where everything you eat, drink, and do throughout the day is according to the training program. After the few months of training in the secluded program, you are set off into the world as a brand new superhuman carrying with you all the techniques to maintain and augment yourself without the help of others. As long as you live, you will continue to augment yourself.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Would that include such marvelous pastimes as getting drunk, fucking women as much as possible, watching as much football on tv as possible and lying around doing nothing .....while enjoying it all?

Is that like "amplification" of the enjoyment factor of human existence?

Baron Max

15. river-wind Valued Senior Member

What is the disadvantage of the monk method? Why is this idea better?

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Not while within the program.

Please hear me now.

Subhuman false enjoyment (aptitude deterioration) is not applicable within the curriculum. Upon completion and setting off into the world away from the sanctuary of the Natropolis(sanctuary in which the training program takes place), there is the "real" choice regarding the activities you mention.

What I mean by "real" choice, implies a higher degree of freedom from psychological/emotional/physiological attachments to these things as well as a greatly diminished degree of susceptibility to psychological manipulation to anything including deterioration activities.

Prior to augmentation, deterioration activities for many are not a result of “real” choice, but a result of emotional and physical attachments. Sort of like programming. Much of it is unintentional cultural manipulation of destructive deterioration activities. Some of it is intentional marketing manipulation by competing markets in a crappytalist system for your patronage. (Intentional manipulation of people to partake in deterioration activities provided by me is profitable to me.)

The human is no longer uncontrollably compelled to participate in human deteriorative activities. In other words, there is no physioemotional attatchment compelling the individual towards deterioration behavior. Therefore, it is no longer an act of uncontrollable desire, but more of a choice based on logic. I do X activity for the sake of X results.

After augmentation, the result is increasing control of your own thoughts, feelings, and actions. Decreasing ability of outside forces to compel your thoughts, feelings, and actions. Whereas a subhuman, your susceptibility to influence by the environment around you is greater. As a superhuman, the susceptibility of the environment around you to your influence is greater.

Increasing control over your actions allows you to understand the purpose of everything you do. Does this action benefit me? Should this action benefit me? Is there a point to benefit? What really is the point of this action?

Your culture may tell you that various deterioration activities are harmless. Some may say they are harmful, but harmless if done in moderation. A deterioration activity is an activity that works against your HAA. Deterioration activities are harmful only in that particular sense. In that particular perspective and according to the perspective of HAA, it can easily be said that partaking in such activities are harmful and pointless. But as I said, only as it relates to your own HAA. Through increased control over thoughts, feelings, and actions, you might logically decide that a particular deterioration activity is worthwhile regardless of it’s effect on your HAA. This decision probable depends on what you consider to be worthwhile. Moreover, your values.

Enjoyment is nothing but a point in a scale of perception. Whether or not deterioration activities are enjoyable is fully controlled by your decision. Diminishing external factors apply to the superhuman in terms of enjoyment. The superhuman decides through internal logical thought process what he wants to enjoy and what he does not want to enjoy. The question is not if you enjoy a football game. Is there logical for me to decide to enjoy it or is there logical reason for me to decide not to enjoy it? Is it practical? Is practicality necessarily beneficial? Is there a point in benefit? What is benefit? Just as any thought, feeling, or action, you to the best of your ability pursue control over what you decide you will enjoy, and what you will not enjoy. As a superhuman, said ability is augmented.

The very essence of laziness is NOT the lack of this control. It is the lack of pursuit of this control.

The opinion of the individual plays a great deal in whether they believe it is better or not. I can assure you that you might decide it is better by thoroughly considering all aspects of the program once it is completely developed, and participating in its development. I personally stand by in complete advocation of the all around beeneefeets of this program. Others might prefer the monestary instead.

Witness my website:

BAM!

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

The HAA process leads to the augmentation in all aspects of human aptitude including high levels of intentional control over thoughts, feelings, and actions.

Subhumans are primitives. Prims. Superhumans are advanced. We live in a civilization of prims. All thoughts, feelings, and actions are guided through inept ability in the area of intentional control. As a result, our pursuits lack any thought or logic. The result is an unintentional civilization of destruction. Including the destruction of the individual.

For exampul, some question whether humans are mammals or a virus. Whereas a mammal adapts to surrounding environment symbiotically, humans destroy it. An animal plays a symbiotic role in its ecosystem. The most simple example of this is breathing. The release of CO2 needed for plant life, and the release of O2 needed for human life. A virus enters an area, harnesses its resources, and multiplying. All resulting in the destruction of the area, and the expansive spread of the virus throughout the area. The virus kills everything in site until there is nothing left. Ultimately, the area is destroyed, and the virus dies with it.

The HAA results in superhumans. A high aptitude of intentional control over every aspect of one’s self. The superhuman does not need to be told what to do in order to be an asset to the environment. A superhuman released into the environment simply has the amplified capacity for independent thought. They have released themselves of petty emotional deficiencies that guide human irrational behavior in exchange for a high aptitude for clear thinking. Petty greed, and other emotional deficiencies are often excused as part of human nature. They are not human nature whatsoever. And there is no excuse for it. They are the result of the dysfunctional psychological and emotional status of the prim. Prims are inferior. Blame human nature. How inferior and pathetic indeed as we sit there and make excuses for ourselves. We cannot control it. It is just part of our nature. Foolish. This is just a part of a fool’s nature. It is the fool that looks at others trying to help them with distrust because the fool believes the other has the same foolish paradigm as the primitive fool.

Fortunately, whereas animals may take generations to evolve, humans have the unique characteristic of evolving within their own lifetime. HAA. Human Aptitude Augmentation.

We 100% believe that a high capacity for independent thought results in a natural desire for increasing personal development, and a natural desire for the intentional beneficial influence on the welfare of the planet. This including the alleviation of suffering in human beings throughout humankind.

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

19) One does not seek approval.

When one seeks approval, they look weak.

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes it is an emotional disfunction as I mentioned in my post before this one.

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Well it's related to emotion in a way.. but I think it is strong enough to stand on it's own.

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I think that the primary thing for haa is that the physical part is initially more important than the mental part. Like it doesn't take that great deal a capacity to follow a routine for total fitness/phsiological health amplification.