Trick or Treat?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by wsionynw, Oct 31, 2006.

1. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

Fellow forum fans, I have a question for you.
    Do you think trick or treating should be banned? Please explain your answer, thank you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

HAHAHA, What a stupid old / young fool. This woman sounds like a real whiner!

"As kids knocked on my door I gave them bite-sized chocolate bars and chatted with them.

But later on, when all the bars had gone, some older kids came along and asked for a treat. When I explained there were none left, they pelted me with flour and eggs. (she's lucky that's all they did, I'd have covered her in sexy body oil)

Not only was I frightened, but the eggs really hurt. My husband chased them away but the next morning I had to scrub the eggs off the front of my house and I found that they had come back later and put superglue in the lock of our garage door. (that's hilarious) It ruined what had otherwise been a very happy night."

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

no you wouldn't have.

8. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

he's so desperate he probably would have

9. sderenzi Banned Banned

I've corrected my post above, your right and I was thinking that just as you posted it, I actually modified it before I read your post LOL

10. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

sderenzi:
    I was born right.

11. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i was born left

12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

sderenzi:
    no, you would have howled like a banshee as she stabbed you in the cahunas with an icepick and her hubby raped your ass to within an inch of your sorry life.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes! The government should ban any and everything that could possibly be fun for anyone. The governments of the world should make us all exactly alike so we all like and do the same exact things all the time.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Governments should also pay close attention to the sciforums so they know what we all like or need or want .....then they should provide it at no cost to us.

Baron Max

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi all

I hope all is good

Luckily i always have loads of chocolate (comes with my line of work) going spare, so they usually get a handful of chocolate each.. They are actually doing me a favour as it saves on cupboard sapce and saves it all going out of date!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

take care
    zak