Did our ancestors always live as savages?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Such as species homo Sapiens and homo habilis?

I think these fuckers were pretty smart as they used to kill mammoths by tricking them to the edged of a cliff and then pushing them off.

Plus if they really were savages, don't you think they would have killed themselves off and did cannibalism and shit like that, and like rape and do homosexuality?

What I want to know is why do ppl make stupid claims like homo habilis were savages? when they possible couldn't have been.

The Negro's race does far more savage things then our ancestors inherently evil/savagery sorcery is not learned. Naturally all beings civilized being align to nobleness and good.

If you live a baby in the jungle or kicked it off the roof it and lift it alone the baby wouldn't turn into a savage, it will come to goodness and riotousness by itself if its not corrupted. It wouldn't start eating another human if when it grow up and you showed him one, it would try to rape a female human etc. you it will not be bale to communicate and shit. But its not naturally going to be a savage is it now.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sderenzi Banned Banned

Muslim, you're posts are even stranger then mine sometimes :-Z~

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I was thinking about it. This fucker said our ancestors were savages. When we were having a debate about race. What a shit argument to bring. I wanna learn more so next time, I see him am going to school him!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

You can't group Homo Sapiens and homo Habilis together, there is more than a million years of evolution between them. Habilis were not great hunters at all, they used rudimentary stone tools and were more scavengers than anything, they were also more ape like than Sapiens. BTW modern humans are Homo Sapiens.

Modern humans do all of those things. That they are killing themselves off is debatable, but not for the reasons stated above.

Nobody knows how savage Habilis may or may not have been. Habilis was East African so your following sentence is a non sequiteur, totally racist and absolutely ignorant in its closing statement.

Your banal stupidity challenges my intelligence. Listen to yourself... leave a baby in the jungle... kick it off a roof and forget it and it will grow up to be good and righteous... what the fuck? The baby will die nincompoop, unless of course it grows up to be Tarzan.

You've got serious issues man.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What does it mean to be savage? I think it's a derogatory term used for anyone not a member of white European civilization. Our ancestors were obviously smarter than your average bear and highly inventive, as well as effective hunters.

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

The word "savages" has only one proper meaning when applied to humans: "uncivilized." It is tossed around colloquially as an insult, as if to say someone is so violent, boorish or uncaring as to bring his civilized nature into question.

"Civilization" means "the building of cities," although this is another word that is frequently used incorrectly, usually in place of "society" or "culture," both of which existed long before the dawn of civilization. The essence of the transition to city life was the discipline to live harmoniously and cooperatively among strangers. All previous human societies were composed of people who were all personally acquainted and most of whom were blood relatives. As a pack-social species we have a natural instinct to trust and care for our friends and family, so there was no need to protect ourselves from each other. In a city our instincts fail us because we live among the people we used to run off of our hunting territory as competitors. The entire history of civilization has been the story of the struggle to modify our still-intact Stone Age instincts with the learned and reasoned behavior that our uniquely huge and powerful brain makes possible.

The first city was Jericho, built around 8000BCE. Civilization sprang up a little later in Egypt, India and China. In the New World it got a very late start, probably no earlier than 2000BCE with the first Olmec and Inca cities. The first cities were built of wood and stone using stone tools, and it would be 5,000 years before metallurgy was invented, but taxonomically the Stone Age is generally considered to have ended when they were built.

So technically, anyone who lived before civilization reached or arose spontaneously in his region was a savage. This includes the remote tribes of New Guinea and the Amazon Basin today, Australia and all of North America north of the Rio Grande before the European occupation, most of sub-Saharan Africa before the colonial era, and many out-of-the-way places like Polynesia and Arctic Siberia before modern transportation brought them radios and chain saws.

Before 8000BCE the entire human race was "savages." The essence of pre-civilized life was that tribes did not get along peacefully with each other. Humans and our closest relatives the chimpanzees are the only mammal species known to deliberately kill others of their own kind in competition for territory, rather than engaging in ritual combat or simply leaving each other alone. By that measure we are more "savage"--to use the word colloquially--than wolverines, hyenas and orcas. Far more so than the other ape species. Gorillas, bonobos, orangutans and gibbons may kill other animals for food, belying the myth of being gentle herbivores, but never each other. (If you don't think humans are apes, spend some time observing a professional gymnast. The rest of us just don't bother to keep up our ape skills.)

So yes, by the strict definition of the word, our ancestors were savages.

The savage nature of chimpanzees was only discovered quite recently by Jane Goodall, up until then we assumed that they are as peaceful as the bonobos who were once classified as the same species. We still don't know whether it's a coincidence that we share this behavior with them because we evolved it independently from living in similar conditions, or whether the ancestor of both species ten million years ago was also "savage."

10. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I was speaking hypothetically.

11. Roman Banned Banned

Negros are savage? Let's talk about Arabs. They're like Jews with bloodlust and smaller brains.

12. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

Jews don't have bloodlust? Puh-leeze. They're just too sophisticated for overt violence.

13. Roman Banned Banned

Cackling while perched upon piles of their Jew gold hardly counts as the sort of bloodlust scimitar-wielding, goat-fucking, dirty, homeless Arabs enjoy.

Though Jews do like a good baby everynow and then. But then, who doesn't like kneading an infant into bread dough?

14. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

Come, now. How could you mention the babies and miss the obvious? Sure the Towelheads scream and shoot their AK-47s into the air and chuck their little pieces of rubble that came from their bulldozed Palestinian homes at passers by more, but the Jews git'r done! Think of all the unborn infants killed by their Hollywood politics and media conspiracies. They know what they're doing! It's not the same, granted, but I'd say it's better. More effective.

15. Roman Banned Banned

But the cold calculating stare isn't one of bloodlust, it's of tiny dollar signs, being added up and converted to gold. Their short-sightedness also causes them to squint past their massive noses, which could be confused with bloodlust, I guess.

16. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

Maybe that's it. It is rather difficult to tell.

17. Roman Banned Banned

If we keep this up, James is gonna ban our chiseled, Aryan physiques. He's probably in league with those zionists, anyway.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Isn't baum a Jew (agnostic)? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I recently met a Mormon professor. He reminded me very strongly of my experiences in Saudi Arabia. What is the status of women in Mormons?

20. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

I am only 50% Jewish. My mother is a wetback.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I've always thought the mother has a greater influence on children than the father (with some notable exceptions). By my calculations you are less than 50% Jewish.

22. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

I get an F either way. I still get illuminatus-cred for being descended from conquistadores though, right?

23. Roman Banned Banned

Oh god. Mormons are horrible. If you want to read a book that is long and emotionally grueling, detailing the horrible things Americans like to do to women in the name of a made up religion, go check out Under the Banner of Heaven by John Krakauer.

A lot of Mormons are really family oriented and can be great. I've known some really great Mormons. Unfortunately, their church gives them a lot of authority to abuse women, if they feel so inclined.

There are Mormons outside of the Church of Latter Day Saints, which is The Church, capitals, who regularly practice polygamy. All women are for are breeding with, and all sex is for the purpose of procreation. So it's good to keep your women living in different houses so they don't all go on the same menstural cycle.

Then there's raping 14 year-old stepdaughters, forcing them to marry you, and siring multiple children (which you will marry off at 14 to your gross oldman buddies) before they hit 16.