True Forum

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by quixotic, Oct 28, 2006.

1. quixotic Registered Member

Let me begin by saying I abhor the popularized concept of 'intelligence' or whatever else they choose to call the thinking class of the social hierarchy. These people these 'intellectuals' for all their elaborate theories and ingenious insights are often little more than juveniles who have found the egotistical elation of swallowing up as much intelligence or standardized theories to prove their individuality and exert these prejudicial views on a subservient class of normals within society, these people are little more than clever sheep, and powerful traitors to true intellectual pursuits. For the greater the theories the regurgitate and defile the greater damage the exert.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A true philosopher does not believe in elitism or that they are 'superior' to others, but due to fortunate combination of circumstances are encouraged to develop their awareness and observational skills. They realize that nobody is smarter, and that life isn't about a immature contest about 'my brain is bigger than yours' of the ideological world. The only things that differentiates a philosopher from a normal citizen is their ability to make more sound choices from a greater awareness of their options. Once any individual no matter how intelligent or how aware submits to this pointless contest of superiority they are lost and no more than an eloquent hypocrite.

These so called intellectuals waste their lives forever deepening their justifications for their superiority and the pompous actions thereof on the undeserving populace around them all the while fighting a losing battle with their faltering sense of self-worth for deep down, they have an unconscious awareness of their transgressions upon the world. Philosophers and 'intellectuals' more than others have a responsibility to improve the world around them, for those people to use their talents against it and selfishly is a most horrid and taxing error. They desecrate the celestial fields of higher philosophy with their prejudice and selfish notions. They are the worst kind of ignoramus, their the kind that makes you feel like your the one that has something wrong with you and play on your weaknesses for their own sadistic amusement.

Now speaking of such atrocities of the intellect are always disheartening and hard to bear for anyone especially those of the individuals themselves. It would be both ignorant and hypocritical myself to assume that all who read this or who identify themselves as intellectuals by into this whoric tendency, for those who pursue intellectual development for the betterment of themselves and the world while realizing that both have their flaws and neither of which are prone to being inferior I apologize. But to those who this addresses to those who believe that they are better deep down whether they ever say it or not, for the many of those who have condemned my posts would blatantly show. May you know this the worst section of hell is reserved for those who betray themselves and their own potential. Not hell in the superstitious religious sense but in the incessant nagging of the conscience and balancing will of the universe that will make sure you get yours and set you in line. For those who turn all that could be right with the world into a cesspool of prejudice and the perpetual complexities of ignorance, while entwining all the best thing and weighting them into its most vile depths with your putrid intentions. Oh yes, intellectuals, you truly are wiser than me, i could never possibly fuck you over in so many personal and chilling ways as you have indubitably brought your worst fears and horrors and inner doubts upon yourselves - you cannot hide from yourselves forever no matter how hard you try to exert your shortcomings onto the world and others.:bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

If your opening post is any indicator of your logic, you'll be first in line.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

But... but... this is your first post.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Your logic and presmises astound me!

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Geez, did any of y'all actaully read all of that drivel? I hesitated even when I first opened it and saw how long it was ...but I presisted thru to the beginning of the second paragraph.

How far did y'all get?

Baron Max

9. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Good luck with your free forum.

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Come on, Baron. It wasn't that long. I really hate people that are intimidated by posts that are more than a few sentences long.
    Cretins.

Anyway.
    His post can be simplified to two basic statements.
    He's calling this forum a pseudointellectual haven and the posters of said forum pseudointellectuals. (He also adds a disclaimer to the effect that not all of the posters are pseudointellectuals and he apologizes to those who are not.)
    He then complains about the treatment he received here and states that all who have treated him so foully will suffer an eternity of torment and damnation in the deepest levels of hell (although not the superstitious christian hell, but rather some more objective hell).

Seeing as how this is his first post, we can only assume that this is not his primary identity. Question being was he banned? Or does he just not wish to expose his true identity?

11. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Intellect is no longer a virtue..... it's evil.... the source from which evil prejudicial elitism manisfests itself. Everybody is equally intelligent, but It's the responsibility of intellectuals or philosophers to do good deeds.

I agree - that certainly feels right.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Did quixotic delete all his/her other posts?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Wow, you sure have a lot to learn, don't you?!

Good? Good deeds? "Good" according to whom?

Baron Max

14. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

According to quixotic

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What? Now he is god?

16. sderenzi Banned Banned

I couldn't finish it either Baron Max, it's way to long an mostly drivel

~

17. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I feel like he is god

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Seems more like an automatic trollbot.

19. Thixotropic Registered Member

I agree he seems to be a troll or a sock puppet.

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

He behaves as though he believes he is all-knowing......

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So ..you're saying that he's much like all of the rest of us at sciforums??

Baron Max

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

23. quixotic Registered Member

Hey it may be drivel but you cant expect to agree or be entertained in whole by someone else’s ideas. I did my best to sum up what I thought was important on the subject, obviously it wasn’t that good but the point.. the point is what matters... that guy who said i have a lot to learn because he believes he is smarter than others, well that’s just the kind of elitist ignorance I was talking about, just because you got pretty little A's in school and can read the big words doesn’t mean your any smarter, it just means your that much more arrogant to what intelligence really is.

A genius makes complex things simple, not simple things complex as many so called 'intellectuals' constantly aspire to do... oh i haven't learned how to quote just yet so forgive me...lol