Finish My Story

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Oct 27, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

This has been done before, but not very well. Please try to keep the continuity. Try not to end the story such as: "all of a sudden, the universe ends". Try to avoid dream sequences to change the direction.

Once upon a time there was a small peaceful village on the planet Aquador. The planet itself was similar to the size of Earth, but it was quite uninhabitable. But it was not that bad. It was safe enough for an artificial habitat colony to be set up on the surface. The oxygen within the habitat remained fresh, and the village was bright and simple.

The Aquador village was a resting stop for intergalactic travelers. Humans have colonized many parts of the galaxy, but have yet to find any form of alien life beyond bacteria. Weary travelers would stop off at Aquador only when traveling between the great colonies of Murof and Resu.

Calen was a native of Aquador working at a diner. He longed for great adventure. . .

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

...and decided to check out the nearby meteor impact on his planet...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

As Calen prepared for the end of his workday he began planning his soon-to-be excursion into the outer territories. He knew there might be some danger but could hardly understand just how much. Afterall Calen has been raised in the Aquador village since a small child, he was born there.

As the resting stop for most, if not all the intergalatic travelers in the nearby region his life was a busy one, constantly keeping up-to-date on new foods, along with varying drinks from the outer planets.

After work has finished he grabbed his gym bag from which he pulled his holotransfer grid display. It shone brightly with a redish yellow light, then appeared the news for that day. Appearantly the meteorer had impacted around 1100 hours, just around the time he'd gotten back from his lunch.

Calen thought to himself "Why, why did they not tell me, I'm trying to learn more about off-world debris an this is my chance". He thought back to the institute, how his friends were so busy with studies.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

A huge meteor came along and crashed into Aquador blowing it to pieces upon impact, taking everyone and everything with it. It was a sad day.

The END

new:

Diary of a 25yr old virgin

by Sderenzi

take it away sderenzi

8. sderenzi Banned Banned

That wasn't precisely good, why ruin his story? Just to get back at me for making that annoying post you were so angry with? LOL

You're an odd one Theory, I find you are very opinionated. I luV u!

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

stop saying you love me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I have decided I prefer the carmen v sderenzi soap afterall is all. Planet Aquador is pants.

10. sderenzi Banned Banned

Ok, I don't luV u! I hate you! How's that? Anyway I guess the planet Aquador isn't the exciting, maybe I could've written Carmen into it somewhere?

11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Once upon a time there was a young Prince called Sderenzi who was madly in love with peasant girl and single mom of two Carmen.

Sderenzi first saw Carmen when she applied to be a Royal servant at the Royal palace. He noticed how her bosoms heaved when she inhaled, two abnormally large pillows of pale loveliness nesting precariously in an ill fitted bra that was partially revealed by her low buttoned blouse.

He could barely draw breath as he secretly admired her lovely round bottom. When carmen bent over to dust the Royal slippers he would catch a glimpse of her upper inner thighs, legs slightly parted, skirt split to just below her womanly warm place. He would dream of the day when...........

But alas he was a virgin and did not know if Carmen returned his admiration or desired him as he did her.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Suddenly the End of the World occurred in mid sen

13. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

If you write any more stuff like that, you're likely to start playing with yourself T

14. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

see edit, now who is gonna carry on with this new 'Romance' novel?

15. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

This always happens with 'finish my story' type threads. Somebody just comes along and finishes the damn' thing.

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Sderenzi and ToR held hands and walked off into the sunset. And they lived happily ever after.

17. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Mrs. Mills and Mr. Boon

18. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

what happened to carmen?

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

She died of heartbreak.

20. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

She died

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

She was so depressed she died twice.

22. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

BUT

ToR discovered the unborn child she was carrying was NOT sderenzi's and then...........

23. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

And that's when she realised that she was really alive