It's in the bag.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by outlandish, Oct 26, 2006.

1. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

If any of you have just eaten, I apologise.
    Heard this funny story on the radio a while back, and I'm not sure if it's the truth or just another urban myth, but it made me smile nevertheless.

A girl meets a boy at a club one night and they hit it off. They both go back to the boy's place for a bit of bedroom gymnastics. The next morning the girl wakes up early because she has to go to work, so she quietly gets ready as she doesn't want to wake the boy up who's still fast asleep.
    As she's getting ready she has to answer nature's call (number 2), but it must have been a sizeable turd for it just refused to be flushed away. The girl starts to panic, she can't just leave this log floating in the guy's toilet so she decides to "fish it out", god knows exactly how she managed this (the mind boggles). Anyway she also manages to find a plastic bag to wrap up the offending item, which she planned to throw in the rubbish on the way out. So she finishes getting ready and goes downstairs. Not wishing to seem impolite, she writes a note to the boy explaining how she had a great time last night, and how much she would like to meet up with him again, and she puts her number at the bottom and leaves the note on the kitchen table then leaves the house shutting the door behind her.
    At the bus stop the girls heart sinks as she realises that she's left the bag next to the note on the kitchen table, suffice to say she never did get a call back from the guy.

women.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I would call her back.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

I would call the girl back, as for the turd I am intelligent enough to guess what exactly happened. I however will be using the turn incident when something goes tough with the girl.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

before or after opening the bag?

8. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

dragon:
    no you wouldn't be able to figure exactly what happened!
    so, you get up still hammered from the night before, you stumble out of bed rubbing your eyes, drag your ass downstairs see the note on the table: "oh baby had a wonderful time lastnight, my god you're such a stud (this is how my note would be btw) I'd love to hook up with you again loverboy, give me a call....." then you see the bag, think hello what's this, open it......Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

9. draqon Banned Banned

I wouldnt open the bag. I got good visual memory on what's were...so this bag is not something I left there. I would just dismiss it, forget it. In my life I have seen more shamefull things than a turd in a bag...and that's being 19 yrs old.

10. draqon Banned Banned

look...there are different type of people...not all behave in the same pattern as one would expect... I am one of such people. I turn on like a robot machine 100% in a second after I wake up, thus I am acute at thinking...and would not open that turn bag/

11. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

what about the smell? oh, let me guess, your place stinks so much you wouldn't notice right?

12. draqon Banned Banned

actually my olfactory nerve (smell sensors) is not as good as of other humans. Thus when I wake up my nose is stuffed... Also if its a zip-lock bag I am sure it wouldnt smell, since those bags make airtight compartment. Also...I have two fans in my room and an ionizer...thus, the smell would be gone.

13. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

1) actually my olfactory nerve (smell sensors) is not as good as of other
    humans.

2) Also if its a zip-lock bag I am sure it wouldnt smell, since those bags make airtight compartment.

3)
    Also...I have two fans in my room and an ionizer...thus, the smell would be gone

dragon, who are you kidding? forget about pulling a hot chic, you wouldn't even be in a club in the first place!

14. draqon Banned Banned

dragon, who are you kidding? forget about pulling a hot chic, you wouldn't even be in a club in the first place!

[/QUOTE]

whats that supposed to mean?

:bugeye: So...I am supposed to be some trash-bag living with no fans and smelling of shit to be accepted into the "Approved by hot chic" society?

15. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

whats that supposed to mean?

:bugeye: So...I am supposed to be some trash-bag living with no fans and smelling of shit to be accepted into the "Approved by hot chic" society?[/QUOTE]

lol. you just don't seem to be the type of guy who'd be in a club "gettin' his grind on, jerkin' with the ho's"
    I picture friday nights for you entails some sort of afterschool book club, or maybe chess club, followed by an evening tinkering with your computer

16. draqon Banned Banned

yeah...something like Halo2. I love chess as well.

maybe play tennis till sunset...and than maybe a small kiss on a cheek.

17. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't have called back either.
    I'm used to women communicating by using a bunch of nebulous unspoken signals that I'm supposed be able to translate, but usually end up getting wrong.

18. sderenzi Banned Banned

I woudn't call her either, it's a sick scenerio if you ask me. I don't enjoy thinking of such a dumb case of things, aside from all that something about this just makes me think it isn't worth it.

19. draqon Banned Banned

:bugeye: what if its the only girl there ever was in your life...and ever will be? And she is one real hottie.

20. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

LOL, just as I thought.
    you go for her kid, and don't let the turd in the bag put you off, at least you know she's got a healthy digestive system. Just make sure you tidy your place up a bit, and fix the damn flush on your toilet.

21. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

My first reaction would be YUUUUCKS what a weird fucking bitch! I would think that the lovenote would be a pisstake and that what she left there was what she thought of me.

Later, after wracking my brain I might kind of realise what may have happened, but then I would think that she was really stupid for forgetting it there. I mean... how the fuck do you forget your turd in a bag, especially after all the trouble she went through to retrieve it?

Anyway, I don't quite believe this story, it's urban myth, but I'm sure weirder things have happened after one night stands.

22. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

tab:

exactly. Although kudos to her for managing to get it out, if it had been the guy he would have just left the log floating in the toilet for the girl to sort out. Also never underestimate the female of the species, once they set their minds on something.....

23. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

BTW tab, before your av was making me feel hungry, now it just reminds me of a giant turd....