Bizarre Story!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 25, 2006.

1. sderenzi Banned Banned

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

It's the New York Post. Not much better than the National Enquirer when it comes to news.

<iframe src="http://costofwar.com/embed.html" width="400" noborder></iframe>

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. valich Registered Senior Member

I think this is a wonderful example of true love for two people who spent nearly twenty years to find each other. So what if it is considered by society as not being the norm? she studied psychology, then eventually went to him: "It didn't take him long to find out. The two had a hot and heavy make-out session on her bed."

From there, the relationship apparently disintegrated over financial litigations stemming from an unspecified acquired hatred. Then she remmaried and sued:

"Legal documents say that from 2004, when they were "wed," to 2005, when she ended their alleged affair, McMahan gave her gifts worth about $650,000. They included $230,000 worth of cars and $25,000 in pocket money.

Prior to the split, the couple had spent much of their time together at his $6 million retreat on Fisher Island off Miami. And they took lots of trips north - on one of them she racked up a $74,000 bill at Barneys, legal papers show.

As the relationship deteriorated, she says she had a tough time adjusting. In an affidavit, she wrote, "This was a difficult, if not unbearable, time of my life, as I continued to be abused and subservient to McMahan's sexual demands while at the same time I had lost any semblance of my marriage with Sargent."

Sounds like she had a good time sharing adventures with his money until they broke up, then came, then sued - psychologically confused girl. And she's a psychologist!?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

One less woman you have a shot with.

8. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

These people should be taken outside and shot.

As if the incest part of it wasn't bad enough, everyone turned it into a sue fest.