Ian Brady Hunger Strike!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by alexb123, Oct 23, 2006.

1. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Its seems Ian Brady has been on hunger stirke since 1999 (umm maybe sneaking a few biccys?). Why don't they just let him die? Isn't it is human right not to eat?

In reality who really wants to keep this man alive? He doesn't, the tax payer doesn't, I would think even the familys of his victims would want him dead. This just seems silly if he wants to die let him!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi alex

to true let the scum bag die...........Why waste anymore or anything on this poor excuse for a human being.

###############
    take care
    zak

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

Who is Ian Brady?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Maybe one of the UK's most famous killers, him and Myra Hindley killed a number of children.

8. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

when i first read the title of the thread of i thought that this was old news. he's been on hunger strike for ages, and i say let him stay on. i personally would love to be the one who gets to force feed the bastard

9. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

Frankly, those two have always been at the top of my list of arguments for the death penalty. There's no dubt about their guilt, and I can't recall hearing about them ever expressing any remorse for their actions.

10. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I think Myra did express remorse she wanted out of prison. I meet her Psychiatrist once and he told me they would 'never' release her. She died anyway

11. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

True, I'd forgotten that. Myra Hindley made several attempts to claim she acted under coercion from Ian Brady, a charge he strongly denied, and I can't say I believe her either. But it's immaterial now anyway.

12. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Surely Myra had a death wish as well as Brady. Some people know they will be killed on leaving prison and she was top of the list.