Anyone feels lonely?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by draqon, Oct 21, 2006.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Anyone feel so lonely that they want someone to send them a message? I can send you a private message so that you dont feel lonely.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

just tell me...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Are you lonely Dragon? = (

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Dragon

I sense from you in your recent comeback, an apathy, a loss of energy, a loss of zest and joy for what you are doing. What's up ?

8. sderenzi Banned Banned

I recall making a thread of this type before. It's amusing to see yet another.

I am always lonely, but messaging me won't stop it. I think I luV u!

9. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

I feel lonely sometimes but mostly because I just moved here out of Europe to America. Just started a new school and everything.
    It's sad really. I've made some friends but I miss my old friends so much that its painful.

10. sderenzi Banned Banned

Why would anyone leave europe to come to america, this place is falling apart. We have homless on every street corner, starving children with no place to sleep but on dirt roads, and worst of all welfare!

: light hearted comments said in joking manner :

11. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Are you talking about America falling apart?

Well Europe has homeless people and straving children as well. = /

Its all over the world, sadly.

12. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

You need any of that to post here?

13. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I am thinking of moving to the USA how have you found it? What country did you come from? Why did you move?

14. John0123 Registered Member

I am very lonely and I don't see a solution in the near future to fix it. I'd love to talk, so anyone can message me on msn or skype, and I'd also be up for talking on the phone. I feel alone in social situations and in groups I tend to keep to myself. I've detached myself from my old friends. I feel very down... I have no motivation to do anything other than keep up with my classes and sleep. I like who I am, but there is nothing and not many people in my day to look forward to at the moment. I'm just waiting for a change in the far future, but it gets to be very long. It seems my energy just flows into a vaccum.

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I don't know which country you came from but many foreigners find it easy to feel lonely in the USA. We Americans spend much more time by ourselves and much less time socializing in groups than people do in many other countries such as Spain and Italy. Even when you make some friends you may find that you won't spend as much time with them as you're used to, and you may also find that they don't become as close to you as you'd like. You may end up having a couple of friends you can share music with, a couple of others that you have something else in common with, etc.

I don't know which gender you are. American men are activity-oriented. We'll spend time with people we don't think highly of in order to engage in a hobby, sport, etc. that we like. American women are people-oriented. They'll take up hobbies they're not especially interested in in order to spend time with people they like.

You may also find that the cultural niches that males and females have adapted to here are not the same as in your country. If you're male you might find it easier to make friends with girls, or vice versa. I was born here but I've always had more female friends than male.

16. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

You could IM me, if I was ever on.

17. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Where in America? And why?

I moved from Germany.

I moved because my dad got a job here.

18. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

No, Americans are warm hearted people. At least the ones that I have gotten to meet. They come up to you and shake your hand. I have friends here and I don't feel out of place or anything. Some people do though. I was born in America though so that might be it.

I'm a girl.

I do find boys easy to get along with.

19. Yazdajerd Behold... The Bringer of Light Registered Senior Member

Thanx for the offer, but I don't suppose it would help, unless your some tanned midlle eastern girl with black wavy hair

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. draqon Banned Banned

nope...sorry I am a male.

21. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

That's the beauty of the internet. Anybody can be a tanned Middle Eastern girl with black wavy hair.

Shalom, bubele!

(You didn't say she had to be from a Muslim Middle Eastern country.)

22. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i feel lonely towards the end of my summer holidays when i haven't many of my friends for a long time, now im back at school and have things to do im a lot more contented

23. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

my boyfriend lives in Chicago, and I live in São Paulo... yeah, I feel lonely