Carmen - Help!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 21, 2006.

1. sderenzi Banned Banned

For those of you who know of my ongoing dealings with Carmen I've more news. I was off for 2 weeks during which time I had no contact with her, now today was the first time we'd be working at the same time (she's in a different building).

So here I am avoiding her as usual, then eventually she comes to do her check of the building (security). I ignore her completely not even acknowledging her as she walks by. Eventually she walks in here and begins talking, now let me say I'm not going to let her use me anymore but want some advice.

So she talks to me once the customers leave, I say very little and she begins mentioning she has some good and bad news, I'm like alright fine what is it. She says "so you were on vacation an didn't tell anyone". I'm not sure who she was suggesting I tell, maybe her

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I thought it was clear that I wasn't interested in her, yet here she is pining about how I was not around for 2 weeks and some days. So I don't play the game, then she says "so did you miss me" and I was like "aaahh ummm" as if "Not really but I'm to nice to say no".

My problem is she keeps trying to influence me for her own end, she comes in here, tries to get me saying I missed her, then mentioning she'll pay the loan back I made of 100 dollars soon, I was like "don't worry about it" she's like "I'm not" and I just became annoyed. If she didn't care why is she even mentioning the loan repayment to me, I'm tired of her mind games. I don't care about the money, but she won't leave me alone.

So what do you guys think, I am willing to say "Just leave me alone alright, there's no more interest on my end in you so get it through your head".

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I don't know the full story here but it seems you must still be interested or you wouldn't be posting about it here? Are you in denial?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Can you please just sleep with her and stop telling us about it?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

She'll play the upset, what do you mean, I'm just an innocent girl!, you're being a bastard routine on you.

Be as cruel as you like, but tell her just to stay the fuck away. When she plays the guilt trip, don't fall for it.

Please. If you make another thread, ever again about Carmen, I'll shoot her and maybe you. Maybe I'll mix a little rape into the cocktail.

When she says "So you didn't tell anyone", that means her. Anyone and Everyone is Carmen to Carmen. She's said it herself, you know it and we've all told you. If a dog is ripping you apart in the street, do you:

a) pretend its playing and let it maul you
    b) ask politely, then when it doesn't stop let it keep going or
    c) gauge its fucking eyes out, kick it, beat it and get it the fuck away from you without pussyfooting around the situation?

I'm not suggesting you use physical violence against Carmen, but be direct.

8. sderenzi Banned Banned

That's exactly what I needed to know thank you!

9. Roman Banned Banned

Dude, Carmen is totally into you. Even if she wants to use you, you can at least let her use you for sex. She's obviously that sort of girl. You just have to show enough spine to let her know that she needs to break you down with her vadge.

10. For the love of God man, you disappear for a couple of weeks, you're short with her, you were avoiding her before you went away... All she's trying to do is establish weather or not you've got the hump with her.

Look old man, it's really not her particular fault that you find her attractive. You went out of your way, originally, to be friendly with her and offer to "help her out" - fundamentally speaking though, even though ostensibly this is what you ended up doing - you basically weren't offering to help her out financially, listen to her problems and all the rest because she's a wonderful human being and your simply responding to her angelic nature.

An attractive woman happened to happen by you and you responded to her on that exact level of you finding her attractive.

I'm actually not being completely unsympathetic to your problems here - but I wouldn't exactly be the first to be pointing out - you are your own worst problem here.

Yes, she exploited you a little bit. But in the process of "helping her" out you were in no way acting on selfless reasons yourself. You were acting on the basis of your personal needs, and she in her turn no less hers.

This doesn't make either of you monsters.

Now, just because you're not going to be getting into her knickers, does this give you any right to get huffy with her, consider her in anyway failing and in general treat her poorly?

Those are rhetorical questions.

This isn't particularly directed at you at all here, sderenzi but I can never for the life of me fathom where this gob-shite attitude to women, from men in general, comes from.

I'll give you an example. If you suggest to a chap, go to a prostitute. Get some of that gaaaaaah! out of your system and then get on with your day - the chap will inevitably bluster: "Pay for it!?! That's an outrageous suggestion - I've never payed for sex in my life!"

And the hell of it is, nine time out of every ten it turns out to be true. Rather than even consider going to a woman charging for a professional service they'd rather go to a woman who isn't and expect her to act like a whore absolutely, only for gratis.

Because chaps are such studs!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This question, however, is for you: all these women you keep mentioning your problems about. Fascinating stuff, but tell me honestly. Is a single one of these women someone that you have elected to go out and introduce yourself too - or are they all simply females that just happened to cross your path...?