Probablity I Get A Woman

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 18, 2006.

?

Your chances are

1. 0%

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. 10%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 20%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 30%

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. 40%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 50%

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. 60%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 70%

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. 80%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 90%

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  11. 100%

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Select the percentage for my chances of finding a significant other at 25 years of age onward.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Zero Percent

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sderenzi Banned Banned

Come now, don't be biased just cuz you don't like some of my previous posts :-Z~ Really think about it.

8. draqon Banned Banned

we all thought about it and came to this conclusion. Life is harsh, we all know it. Are you man enough to accept the truth?

9. sderenzi Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

yes. I accept 0% is possible, I was hoping for more like 10% lol

: Cuddles in blanket alone :

10. draqon Banned Banned

thats the whole point, what you are going to do about that 0%, certainly cuddling isnt it.

11. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

This poll is obviously going to be inaccurate... What if you joined an all male monestary at the age of 24 and live in celibacy for the rest of your life?

I'm sure there are some mathematical algorythms that some Professors of Applied Mathematics wrote in regards to increasing your chances, I'm not entirely sure what the outcome was however I know Money was somewhere in the listed Variables.

A friend stated somewhere along the lines of not trying to find someone significant in a club or bar, since they are only there to drink and party (Clubs tend to play music loudly which is a bit of a conversation killer). If he wanted to look for someone significant, he suggested he'd look in the dating section of the freeads because you know from the advert and communication what both parties want in life.

12. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Oh will someone ban this guy for being a complete waste of life?

13. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I don't plan to answer the poll, although the topic (probability in and of itself) has me curious.
    How are people able to determine to degree to how variables influence probability? For example- let's say I wanted to know what my chances were of being crushed by a large boulder within the next five minutes. I know there would be factors like - example- my chances are increased due to the fact that I live at the foot of a large mountain, or my chances are decreased due to the fact that I'm on a boat in the middle of the ocean- how does one go about giving a realistic estimation (25% or something). Is the percentage more or less arbitrary, or can it be supported by fact?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Here, the percentage is obviously affected by sderenzi's posting record and attitudes towards women expressed therein.

The very fact that he thinks a woman is a thing to be "got" speaks volumes.

On the other hand, a small percentage of women, mostly with self-esteem problems, seem to like being treated as objects by men, so you never know...

15. Genji Registered Senior Member

Maybe he'll get a fat one at least. Or a trannie!!!

16. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

sderenzi, what do you mean "get a woman"?

Do you mean, get a woman to live with for the rest of your life?

Do you mean, get a girlfiend?

Do you mean, get some ass?

Gotta be a little more specific with your polls, buddy.

17. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Frankly, I wonder if getting a woman would make you happier. It doesn't for me. Getting a woman probably isn't your salvation.

18. In answer to your first questions, I believe he means "find a significant other" - well, it's how he puts it in he opening post. Lousy title I know, but at least he qualifies it in acceptable terms in so-far as what he means by it.

19. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

What's the deal? Are you a virgin or something? Do you practice poor personal hygeine? Do you have obvious physical deformities? Are your standards too high?

It's not that hard to find a woman. Get a job that makes good money, that always attracts them. Join some organizations. Church, some BS political cause, whatever. Pretend to be interested in the crap she's interested in. Join a band.

Most importantly, don't be afraid of rejection. Ask them out.

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I vote 0% because you are relying on other people to tell you how your life will turn out.

It's your life. If you want to be depressed, be so. If you want to be a myrmidon, be so.

But I can tell that in the back of your head you want to change.. but on the outside you are looking for approval. Approve yourself!

21. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Statisticaly speaking i voted for you to have a 90% chance as that would be fairly consistent, assuming your not homosexual and making a joke of the thread.
    most people do; hence... since i do not know you personaly i can only go with the statistics and i suspect thats about right.
    although there are some exceptions.
    for instance some countrys becaus of social and governmental issues have a greatly reduced number of women which is causing social issues.
    VERY BIG social issues i might add.

22. Personally, I tend to agree. He could be twice his age and still cop off with someone, providing of course he ever plucks up the gumption to try....

23. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

sderenzi, what the hell is wrong with you? Here are some of the threads u've made:

A recent post of yours:

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1176218&postcount=25

As was suggested in the ‘Would You Rape A Hot Chick?’ thread, the mods should pass you’re IP address onto the relevant authorities, you are a sicko.