Never go shopping with a woman

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I was so embarrassed today.

Friend wanted a lift to shopping center and I thought OK, so I had taken her and she wanted me to come with her so I did. She picked some stuff up to buy....

Went to the till and she didn't have enough money, it was so embarrassing. So she got her credit car out and that declined today. She looked at me, and I had left my wallet in my car. So she asked to put somethings away, I was just so embarrassed, everyone was just looking. They were all looking at me, as I dress so flamboyantly, looking like a million bucks. It was so bad I felt so bad. And I said "look let me go get my wallet out of the car" and I kinda felt shit just leaving her there like that so I went to the car got my wallet.

And I didn't go straight to the till I went straight to the cash machine. And I withdraw £250 maximum amount I can withdraw from a cashmishe. So I had all that money walked into the store and pulled the money out all notes. And paid for her things.

And walked out, it was so damn embarrassing. This is not the first time, this has happened to me with another woman too. But she just left her wallet at home.

The thing I don't get is, don't women count the money before they go to the till?

So embarrassing man. Then the annoying thing was, she wanted to pay me back.

And I am also pissed off too. I have to stick medication into my bloody rectum. bastards!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

These girls took you for a sucker, offerring to repay you is......not evidence of genuinely expecting to repay you.

In answer to your question:

NO, women do not go out with insufficient cash and NO, we don't invite male friends shopping......unless they are Muslim and he'll fall for any ol' blarney.

These girls are not your friends muslim, they are users. Trash.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

But she could have just asked me for money if she
    needed it. I don't know maybe she did trick me. But I felt sorry for her. I don't think anyone would do that like take someone shopping buy loads of things and then not have the money at the till and offer to put them back.

I'd never do something like that.

P.S, need avater looking sexy! you're almost as good looking as me.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

She shouldn't buy stuff she can't afford.

Was there anything essential in her shopping? Like bread and milk?

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Yes, cakes. And some dresses. I felt so embarrassed. Her face went so small when she couldn't pay for them. I felt so sorry for her.

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

sucker

10. draqon Banned Banned

dude ur hangin out with wrong girls, I think I told you that before. ... (I wonder what happened to the AIDS test for you)

11. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I went for the blood test. Everything was clear.

12. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Well. I'll find a way she can pay me back!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

on a lonely night. Or something.

13. Michelle Registered Senior Member

hahah,lol...dont leave the house without counting her money,reach on her pocket to see if she has her wallet,and reach down more so u can touch her...bleeeep

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You should have called her on it. If she wants to be honorable and pay you back, why didn't you let her? That's ridiculous! Is this one of those 19th Century "honor" things where "the gentleman must always pay for the lady because a real lady never carries more money than required to hire a cab for the trip home"? There's a reason that we call that "19th Century," because in those days women didn't have jobs! Today one of these girls could be making more money than you are.

You kids have reinvented all the rules of dating and male-female relationships, but you don't seem to be able to remember them when you need them. If a woman walks up to a cash register and doesn't have enough money to pay for her purchases it is she who is embarrassed, not you. Unless you are her husband you are under absolutely no obligation to cover her debts and every single person in the store knows that. For you to act like you were embarrassed and then run out to the car to get money makes it look like she's your ho and you're her pimp. I can't imagine why either one of you would care to make that impression on a group of strangers. People's credit cards get rejected every day by computer errors, bank errors, errors in the store, and lots of other ways. Nobody thinks anything of it except to be pissed off that it's taking too long. You overreacted if you thought you needed to be embarrassed.

Regardless of all that, what you did was loan her the money because you wanted to help her out of a jam and you trusted her to repay you. When she offers to repay you, you simply say "thank you" and accept it. There is no other way for this to go down. If you loan somebody five bucks for lunch because they forgot to go to the ATM then sure, you tell them to forget about it because you know they'll buy your lunch next time. But you don't do that when the bill is several hundred dollars.

If you had accepted her offer and it turned out that she actually didn't have the money and was expecting you to turn her down, then she's the dishonorable one. You would know that and you would tell all of your friends and her friends and she would become known as a cheater and she'd have to hang out with people like herself.

This way, you'll never really know if she had the money. You may be pretty sure, but you really don't know and it's not fair to make such an evil judgment about someone if you're not sure. And on top of it, you're the one who ended up looking foolish.

You sure don't seem to know much about the basics of life, Moz. Your health, social situations, sex... you're constantly coming here and telling us how you screwed something up pretty bad. Tell your dad (or whoever your male elder is) I said he has done a pretty crappy job of preparing you for adulthood and needs to spend more time with you. I can say that because I'm old enough to be his dad.

If you encountered two women who did the same thing and they both really went into this intending to cheat you out of your money, you must have a big sign taped to your back that says, "I'm a sucker!" There aren't that many women of that type out there that it would happen by accident. If two of them found you it wasn't bad luck. They saw you coming.

And you know what? If you keep doing this, you are a sucker. Get with the program. This is the 21st century and women are self-supporting because they've spent forty years fighting for it and they like it that way. If you want to be responsible for someone else's expenses, get a dog. At least you'll understand the relationship.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  15. Jaster Mereel Hostis Humani Generis Registered Senior Member

I never pay for my girlfriend's things when she ends up not having the money. Sure I'll offer to buy her something, but if she insists that I go shopping with her and ends up not having enough, about the only thing I'll do is put the stuff back for her. I've only loaned her a large sum once, and that was to buy a car which I get about as much use out of as her (I don't drive). She's still going to pay me back, if not in cash than in an expensive item. I love her to death, but she does make about twice as much as I do.

16. Bells Staff Member

LOL!!

Cakes and dresses are not life's essentials.

You're an idiot for falling for it. If she didn't have the cash then, she could have just gone back for the things when she did. Or she shouldn't have gone shopping if she can't afford to at that particular time. And why were you embarrassed? It was she at the register.. no? It was she who didn't have the cash to pay.. hmm?

You were an idiot to leave your wallet in the car (and then some wonder why their cars get broken into) but you were a bigger fool to rush out to the car to get the money to pay for it. However your refusal to let her to pay you back and then start whining about it makes you.. well.. a huge git.

Lets face it, you got played and she's probably at home now stuffing down that cake and trying on her dresses and laughing at you. LOL!

The title of this thread should not be "Never go shopping with a woman".. it should read "Go shopping with Muslim if you want him to pay for your stuff"...

17. Roman Banned Banned

Sleep with her.

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

they sell cake and clothes in the same store?

19. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

It was only 56 quid.

20. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Msulim,
    I hope all is well with you.

i know it is Ramadan and you have to help people ion need but this kind of takes the piss a bit

You must be loaded or something, how long have you known this girl for?? And how often do you cruise with her?

#########################

Take care
    zak

21. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I don't know about this "she played you for a sucker" business.
    I mean, she humiliated herself.
    IMO she overpaid with embarrassment.
    I'd pay thousands of dollars just to not be in the position she was in.
    Yeah she's a real genius.
    She probably picks up dog shit in her bare hands so she won't step in it.
    It clearly wasn't worth it.
    Girl's that "play guys for suckers" don't need to degrade themselves horriffically for money, that's merely paying for a service with the labour of shame.
    And like I said she really overpaid.
    She's blue collar if anything, really roughing it for a dime.
    I'd sooner sniff rosie o'donnel's panties for 4 dollars an hour.

Just in case this girl does think she "played" you muslim, in case she's totally insane, make sure you always bring up that day and be like "man that must have been so humiliating, you must have felt like shit, how did you feel when you were about to start putting stuff back? I'd rather die than have that experience in my memory" etc.
    You purchased a bargain if you ask me, to have that over someone is worth more than that.
    Ofcourse the paradox is if it's too much money it's less embarrassing and thus worth less to you, so what you paid is about right.

22. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Sorry. The only figure you gave us was £250, which is almost $500. But still you're talking about a hundred dollars, which is a hell of a lot of money to be throwing around in such a casual relationship. I don't know what the economy is like in the UK, but most Americans have to work more than one whole day to earn that much money (after taxes). That is really a lot of money!

If you're both unusually well-off so that amount of money is just pocket change to you, like the five dollars for a buddy's lunch would be to me, then fine. But you don't give the impression that either one of you is quite that wealthy. If you are and she isn't, then she's treating you like a pimp and you're treating her like a ho. That only works in movies and rap videos. Get a life!

You give everybody a bad impression of yourself by giving away that much money for no good reason except to impress a bunch of strangers in a store and a woman you don't seem to know very well. It makes you look like you don't manage your personal finances very responsibly, like you have a big ego to camouflage a lack of personality, like you try to buy your way into women's favors, and like you are socially inexperienced and don't know how to handle awkward situations. You may think it looks cool to do something like that but it actually makes you look like a doofus with some extra money to waste.

I don't know what you want people to think of you, who you want to be your friends, and what kind of women you want to date or even fool around with, but you should think about the kind of attention you're attracting--and the kind of people whose attention you are not attracting this way.

23. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

These are the reaons why I will NEVER EVER EVER get married, women are just too lackadiasical and unreasonably, they are too self centered, plus I have never seen a marriage without confrontations. Still, I am hopeful.