Lets say you had 24 hours left to live…

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Ghost_007, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

How would you spend them? I would appreciate both serious and non-serious (funny) posts.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

Hopefully, I would do as I normally do.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

I would mostly sit at home thinking about my life and residing in the knowledge that no matter how much we might want to change things they are what they are. I'd think about how I wish I'd met someone that actually was interested in getting to know me, not just in using me or teasing.

1. Carmen = Used me for helping her move, 100 dollars, company (which she really just enjoyed because it kept her from being alone, I could've been a monkey). I have not seen the girl in weeks but I feel slightly down about woman in general now, I really put forth an effort to get to know her, to be kind, etc.

2. Kim = 40 year old I met online whom I can't be with because she's not exactly super hot (and I'm 25, anyone my age is hot mostly) but also because it wouldn't be healthy and I'm seeing a therapist so need to keep that in mind :-Z

3. Terrica = Girl I had lunch with at a company picnic but that never followed up even though I thought things went well and she seemed to enjoy herself. I tried talking with her but she didn't make herself available, thus I'm not going to force the matter.

So basically why would 24 hours matter, I don't like bothering anybody so wouldn't try getting laid, and I am not thrilled to be begging people for attention, so there we go... stay home, play on PC, think.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I'd kill myself.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I would track Nickelodeon down using a top-secret plugin that I've just found for Google Earth and save his life.

9. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Have an orgy of sex and food, and then lie on a raft in the middle of a lake until I died.

10. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

I would ring up all my friends, I would go visit my closest friends, I would apologise to them all for any hurt I may have caused. I would go through my belongings, return everything that isn’t mine (stuff I borrowed, cds, library books etc.) Thinking about this is making me jumpy, lol. I’d ring my family back in Pakistan, tell them I love them. I’d give my possessions away to my brothers and friends. I wouldn’t tell any of them that I am about to die tho. After all the phone calls and visits are out of the way, I’d prob go for a walk around my town, go through the parks, the littered alleyways, get an extra large kebab roll in a fresh naan, no tomatoes but lots of chilli sauce, get those double chocolate chip cookies from CookieJar, I would have to visit my primary and middle school as well. I would be an emotional wreck at this stage.

In my last hour I’d tell my mum, dad and brothers I’m about to die. I’d then have a quick shower, put on some fresh clothes, apply rose perfume, pray, recite Quran, send blessings upon the Prophet and his family. I’d tell my family to pray for me, and tell them to tell pious people to pray for me.

Then I'd just lie in my bed and pass away peacefully.

11. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I would invest in some good shares.

No I wouldn't.

I'd fly to space on Richard Bransons thingamijig.

I'd smoke the best buds I could buy continuously.

I'd have sex with 7 women simultaneously.

I'd walk through crowds of strangers giving them 1000 pounds each.

Probably not.

I'd cuddle up with my wife and 2 Yorkies and talk about the good times until an argument broke out, then I'd go and sit at my computer and browse SciForums. Mmmmaybe.

I'd play my strat so loud that I blow the speakers in my amp.

I think if I KNEW I'd probably go mad.

12. I'd spend every moment I could of it with my other half. I'd make her tea and make her happy and spend the day with her in my arms, holding her until she went to sleep. I'd bush her hair back from her face and kiss her one last time and tell that I'm sorry. Perhaps leave her a flower or something, perhaps a note. Then I'd go. Somewhere quite, somewhere I could see the stars. I'd want someone to find me, so she could know that I'd gone, but I wouldn't want her waking up to that.

As any particular day goes, it's really all I want. Could do without the dying bit, though. That seems monstrously unfair.

13. Roman Banned Banned

Kill everything.

14. Rick Valued Senior Member

hmm, things in order and yes they have priority :
    1.) Have sex; first 8 hours; every 2 hours with one and a switch; bwahahahaha
    2.)Read Vedas; Bhagwad Gita, Upanishads and Finish off Plato's works (yeah i know i mean here i am trying to finish off plato's complete works book in like a month!

... but yea 24 hours to live is a countdown ppl :-D )
    3.)Meditate on Lord Shiva
    4.)WATCH X-FILES, LAW AND ORDER(especially Jack MCcoy episodes) and then read some more Spiritual stuff
    5.)final stage : drink alcohol; shit loads and sleep my way to death

hmmm
    wow that was good
    lol
    Rick

15. Rick Valued Senior Member

wait!!! i"ll clone myself

bwhahahahahahaa

I RULE!

rick

16. Jaster Mereel Hostis Humani Generis Registered Senior Member

Probably try and gather together as many of my family and closest friends I could, and carry on some type of discussion for the entire length of time. I'd probably get angry with everyone as, one by one, they all fell asleep over the course of the day.

17. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

24 hours? I would go out and see what my full potential was with girls. I would also booze up and take all kinds of drugs.

18. draqon Banned Banned

I would do anything not to die after these 24 hours. Steal car ride to aeroport, still a plane, fly to Florida NASA center, steal a space shuttle, go up to ISS....if this was a disaster of some sort.

if it was biological...I would also do everything I can to research the issue, than go to hospital, make the doctor do everything I tell him to do

if it were terrorists...I would escape, brake my arm and use it as a weapon if I had none, use the parts of the bone as a key, do anything to escape the death

I would fight, run, kill ... anything not to give up.

19. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Just go to an uninhabited seashore and watch the sea meditating.

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Lots of sex and drinking for the first twenty-three hours, then off to church for the death bed confession.

21. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Haha. Would you really be sorry? Or just hoping you can BS God?

22. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

A little of both. With death staring me in the face, I'd be at least a little sorry. Of course, if God reads Sciforums, he'll be on to my plan.

23. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

My understanding is that as long as you're genuine in your repentance you can rob, rape and pillage to your heart's content, right up until the very second your heart stops. Just squeeze in one tearful "sorry" as everything goes black and the kingdom of Heaven awaits.

Which is reassuring.