Is Obession dangerous?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by flatcapman, Oct 14, 2006.

?

Am I taking this Man with Porsche obession too far?

Poll closed Nov 23, 2006.
  1. Yes-You are you You are not him and never can be

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No-Theres no harm in reinventing yourself and/or looking sexy

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. unsure-more info required

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I will give Jan Jurewicz your address and send him over to put his foot in your sorry butt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. flatcapman Registered Senior Member

Hello to all

I have seen a movie where a tradional character in a Steven Segal film not only touched my heart but also changed my life in a rather powerful way.
    Not only do I want to look exactly like him but also to be just like him.
    I got the black 3 piece suit, shoes and green turnio flat cap (the excact one even worn the same way he did).
    I am planning on getting the excact winter coat made of swade and black wool on the inside and the silk scarf.
    I even wanted PLASTIC SURGERY to resemble him and 10 times more extreme then Waco Jacko did.
    My whole skull reshaped, lips made fatter nose made bigger contacts to change my eyes aqua.

FCM

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

what's fcm?
    Also, that is crazy - seek professional help.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

Think about it

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

I was hoping it would be some craaazy netspeak, oh well.
    Wishful thinking.

8. draqon Banned Banned

Vin Diesel...is the guy I am trying to look like...without the surgeries or any changes to my body. I wanna look like he was in Pitch Black. anyways...i think u ar jokin here about the surgery thing, and if u are not... ... dont do it.

anyways do u really wanna look like Steven Segal?

9. flatcapman Registered Senior Member

Sorry to disapoint you but its not Steven Segal Im trying to look like but Jan Jurewicz the ill fated german gentleman at Berlin Airport who got shot by Dunoir because Dunoir was stealing his Mark 2 Porsche sportscar. He has a puffy face HUGE lips and aqua coloured eyes.
    He is also one of us A flatcapman which is why I connected to him in all ways possible and NO I was not joking about the surgery
    Like Jean Cluade Van damme said in Replicacat "We're the same".

FCM

10. draqon Banned Banned

sorry to dissapoint you but that guy isnt Steven Segal but a look-a-like.

11. draqon Banned Banned

12. flatcapman Registered Senior Member

I really like Man With Porsche and when I see him all I see is a 49 year old version of myself. I see him as an older male role model and I want to be like him like he's my hero
    And FCM stands for Flatcapman
    Its like the song goes "Round and round and round we go there aint nobody like you in the whole wide world"
    expect im more a sucker for a german gentleman with a porsche
    He is like myself flatcapped, serious looking and if I directed that stupid Segal film Max Ryan would have gotten a knuckle sandwich A ROYAL ONE.
    Seeing my Uncle like guy hit rollie the sewer rat and pistol whip him with his own gun with silencer makes my day shine a little bit brighter and he tips his turnio flatcap saying "I said thats my car meaning STOP stealing my car you sewer dwelling poo eating scum now im off to England on my plane trip with my yellow plane ticket "tap on rats head" and with company who thinks the world of and cares about me"
    Of course I would kick his tailed butt into a man hole filled with rats "Join your family and buddies RAT"
    And go off with a nice older gentleman who would be thrilled to have a younger flatcapman to keep him company.
    Who knows I might get a pipe between those generous lips of his.LOL

FCM

13. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Obsession is dangerous when it becomes 'unhealthy'. If you find yourself to be a danger to yourself or others, then the particular obsession in question is bad. BTW- danger includes any potential negative effects to your own happiness.

Assuming your obsession is not dangerous, then you're pretty much free to do whatever you want.

I ended up voting "you are you, you will never be him" out of personal opinion. Asssuming my opinion had any actual weight with your decision, I am more comfortable endorsing the movie character as 'deeply rooted role model' as opposed to 'attempted clone'.
    Also-- if I remember correctly, someone else posted a question a while back- may have been months ago- on a similar topic, and Fraggle Rocker posted a comment I thought was pretty insightful. He said something along the lines of how the 'on camera' persona of the celeb was a fictional shell of the individual, and that the real person was different (and probably someone you don't know). How would it feel to finally meet the person, and find out that he's not at all like you expected?

14. flatcapman Registered Senior Member

The chances of me seeing him are between zero and never if he did not wear a flat cap of any kind. It was the cap that drew my attention to him and the rest followed after that.

FCM

15. flatcapman Registered Senior Member

I know Jan was not the man who was in my room thou a lot of you might belive I was thinking of him. I do however dream of him a lot and might it be he was the reason it happened. If it was really him I would have jumped out of bed to cuddle him and went BANG off the wardrove doors.
    Besides I watch the scene around 100 times and comitted to memory every detail of him. Clothes, cap, his face, his eyes. Even his tounge and the slight gap in his front teeth and also the little blob of spit around his tounge.

Obessed!!! you be the judge of that.

FCM