I First Had Sex (Select Age)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 12, 2006.

?

I Got Laid When I Was

Poll closed Nov 1, 2006.
  1. 10 Or Younger

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. 11-12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 13-14

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. 15-16

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  5. 17-18

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  6. 19-20

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Yet another poll, this one should prove more interesting.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

My first sexual experiment with a girl happened when I was 6 and she was 5, we basically got naked and had faux sexual intercourse but without penetration. When I was 7 I played doctor with another girl, giving her a 'jab' on her buttocks with a twig.

When I was probably 4 or 5 two friends of similar age and I sucked each other's penis for a few minutes, but that didn't really feel sexual and we did it in the front garden in full view of my auntie who blew her top!

In my early teenage years I again experimented sexually with various girls but none involved penetration or oral. Due to shyness and lack of social intercourse my post pubescent years were dry and frustrating and I didn't have full sex until I met my future wife at 18.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

lovely story! lol

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Jesus Christ!

8. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

hahahaha!! I don't blame her! That would traumatize me too. Specially if it were my boy fellating another in my LOS. I can only imagine.

Anyway, I think I sort of did the same as you, tablariddim. When I was 8 or 9 I remember fondling a girl around her groin area with a stick I found outside. I remember enjoying it in a very weird way. She seemed to also enjoy it, though she was only like 6 years old. And it was weird, because it was in a room full of other people being loud and playful, and I was just sitting there, fondling a girl without even realizing what I was doing.

Later, it came to my attention that what I was doing seemed out of character and it aroused feelings I hadn't yet before. It was just weird.

The first time I actually had sex, I was 16 years old, the summer after Freshman year at high school. I had a pretty good looking girlfriend who thought I was very attractive. She had asked me out first, to which I initially declined. But she was persistent and never stopped expressing an active interest in me. Eventually I asked her out and were an item.

I had always thought of her as more experienced--that is why I wanted to date her. And when we were dating she was very upfront about the sex thing: "Just let me know when you want to do it. I am ready when you are!" Wow. I was kind of scared about sex, because to me, it meant some sort of committment. But then, I thought, "Fuck it."

It turned out she wasn't more experienced than me--at least in terms of actual sexual intercourse. She had said before that she was not a virgin, but when we had sex, she still bled. Lying cunt. I think she said that to entice me. It worked. Anyway, like a day or two after we had sex, I dumped her, for reasons unrelated. Heh. We're still friends and whatever, but she still brings that up to this day.

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

10. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

No offense, sderenzi, but man, you need to think more about poll options when you do these things. The last two options should be something like "22 and over." And the very last one should be "I haven't had sex yet."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.