You've Had (Select # Of) Sexual Partners

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Oct 12, 2006.

?

I've Had

Poll closed Nov 1, 2006.
  1. 1-2

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  2. 2-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3-4

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. 4-5

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. 5-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6-7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7-8

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  8. 8-9

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. 9-10

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  10. 0

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Yes, yes, I could not resist yet another, only this time it's more logical. Someone said that you can't blame a guy who hasn't had sex for not knowing how to make a poll about it, I agree!

So take care and try your best to help me understand just how F'd up I am LOL!

Note: I chose the 0 option :-(

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

You forgot "more than 10". Again

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Not that I'd need it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

you should really make it so we can see who voted what

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

I'm saving my virginity for the Lord Jesus Christ.

8. draqon Banned Banned

me 2...virgin 4ever.

9. Genji Registered Senior Member

I've had about 70 to 90 sex partners since my first in 1977. 90% were male.

10. draqon Banned Banned

got STD's?

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

Surprisingly never did. I was humpin dudes in the AIDS epidemic, without any protection and I never contracted a thing. My number of partners is FAR lower than that of my friends. I was blond, slim, blue-eyed and straight acting. I was just ADORABLE! I shoulda fucked myself! But seriously I am very lucky to have sowed my oats in the apex of the AIDS epidemic in the US gay male population. We never even knew what caused it until the mid 80's!

12. draqon Banned Banned

yeah. Umm...reading ur post made me really support conservatist ideals, that is male-female sex only. Thank goodness there is AIDS to take down gey ppl, otherwise human population has the reason to fear for its existence in the future.

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

Geez! The hatred here staggers me. AIDS doesn't take down gays like it used to. You should have been in the USA in the 80's. That's when thousands of us died of it. No, straights are target #1 now. Black males, especially in sub-Saharan Africa. The Muslim nations don't tolerate open sexuality or dating so they have no AIDS problem.

14. draqon Banned Banned

darn. I should have been a gene engineer, to engineer HIV virus so that it activates only when sperm that of other than one's organism is detected within the body. Oh that would be a dream

15. beeflin Registered Member

Ummm...

sorry, number not high enough again.

16. draqon Banned Banned

too high for straight people, too low for gay people?...are gay people...actually people???

...they must be aliens...or some mutated beings...:bugeye:

17. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Actually they do, they just dont talk about it:

2.4% of population

from web

"HIV/AIDS in Muslim countries

In the past two decades a significant amount of work has been done looking at the AIDS epidemic in Sub Saharan Africa, Asia, Europe and north America. However, relatively little has been done in Muslim areas, especially Arab Muslim countries in north Africa and the Middle East.

In 2002, Ockenden International began a wide ranging consultation in largely Muslim areas of eastern Sudan. In the early stages of that consultation, many people replied that it was not, could not be a problem. It somehow was a problem of ‘others’: of prostitutes, of non Muslims, of foreigners. It was a response similar to that in Europe and the US in the early 1980s when it was seen to be a gay problem, and therefore not one which mainstream society needs to deal with.

Ockenden came across many taboo areas, subjects that people found difficult to discuss. Sexual habits, the use of sex workers, female circumcision, condom usage, the role of men having more than one wife, gay sex, the role of morality in general.

Similar issues exist across the Arab Muslim world, which in some cases make it difficult to address the relatively small but serious and growing number of people affected by the virus. And they exist too in non Arab Muslim countries such as Pakistan and Afghanistan where researchers have had great difficulty in understanding and documenting sexual practices.

In Sudan, Ockenden found that by simply talking about the issue and raising it in newspapers and on the radio made a difference. Although the prevalence rate may be as low as 2.4 percent, it is high enough for many to know someone who has died, or is ill.
    In Uganda, Ockenden worked with (non Arab) Muslim communities in the north. Working with the Mosques and with the culture and religion, brought clear results. Indeed, religious institutions, mosques and Imams, are vital educators in the fight against AIDS.

We can see the same things happening in eastern Sudan, in our work funded by the UK Department for International Development. Slowly, it is possible to share more information and to work with people to understand this is a problem for all.

It has to be recognized that HIV/AIDS education is not a single template. Different cultures require different working solutions, based on their cultural and religious beliefs. However, it is clear that without increased awareness and without an understanding of vulnerability, people will die needlessly.

Throughout the Muslim world there is a need to recognize that HIV is here to stay for at least the coming years and that a proactive approach, through culturally relevant dialogue and a response based on needs is necessary.

Organisations like Ockenden have a role to play in raising the profile of HIV education and providing advice on how to respond. Ultimately though, responses have to be thought through by governments, communities and, ultimately, individuals."

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  18. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

It is none of your/my business what people want to do with their penises, even if it seems hard to understand to you/me.
    If you want to act like this, you should learn to go back in time.

And yes, a poll like this should have an "#+" option, not that I need it... ok i admit it, I couldn't answer your poll as it is.

It would be interesting to see the results of a protected/unprotected sex poll.
    The unprotected poll might bring the number of partners down into the sensible range for some guys who otherwise just look like animals.

19. draqon Banned Banned

i agree...but I didnt make this poll. Anyways I think it is my business because I belong to species called humans. And one of main purposes as human being is to ensure survival of human beings as species and people like genji act in a way that has a potential to disrupt the evolutional superiority of human beings.

20. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

forgot to change that to "the".

Nothing can disrupt the evolutional superiority of humans besides outright violence, except maybe a plague, and in most modern populations, there are probably less gays than people who simply choose not to have a child for some reason or another, so your concern is clumsily aimed, at best.

21. draqon Banned Banned

I'm thinking of future.

22. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

you're not thinking straight (pun not intended)- every gene doesn't need to survive.
    Eventually, without genetic manipulation, redheads will become extinct, but the human race will continue. Every member of the population doesn't need to reproduce, and it may become advantageous for the human race to have a naturally restriced tendency to reproduce, since we are such dumb-asses.

23. draqon Banned Banned

well I want to pass my genes. I dont care if others pass their genes. But I want to win. Life is a silent war and all males are opponents and there is only one bride amongst all females of Earth. We only act in friendly passion towards each other, but truly in our hearts we will cut the hearts of every opponent that is on our way, and if we don't we loose. Its just that together we are stronger, together we can win the war against others, but once the opponents are gone and there is no more land enough to share, the swords will turn against each other, and blood will flow until there is one or none left. Such is the way of life and there are no other choices to be.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006